Day One

"You're getting a babysitter." Izuru explained to me, his younger brother who was forced to stay home while he worked all day.

"Come on Izuru, you know I'm too old for a babysitter." I sighed, refusing to accept my situation.

"I just don't want anything to happen.." Izuru tried to remain having a straight face, but I could see a little anxiety drifting from him.

I then smiled a little bit because if Izuru felt worried it meant alot because he barely showed his emotions. "Fine."

"He's coming in thirty minutes, get dressed." A he? I walked to my room in defeat and threw on a white oversize shirt with jean shorts. As I left my room with clothes on, Izuru opened the door to reveal an albino wearing a grey hoodie over black leggings.

"Good morning Kamukura, nice to meet you." The boy bowed when I joined my brother's side.

"Hello Komaeda, meet my brother Hajime Hinata." He introduced me to the babysitter, otherwise named Nagito Komaeda.

"Uh, hey." I waved my hand awkwardly until Izuru interrupted.

"Okay, I'll leave you two be. Be good, okay?" He gave me a stern look and then shut the door, leaving me and Komaeda in silence.

"So... what do you like to do for fun?" He sat next to me on the living room couch.

"Just what any other boy would do, play Danganronpa, sometimes other games and watch television." I shrugged atleast trying to keep the conversation going. All he did was give me a small smile and observe the room. I took this opportunity to make out every detail of this so called 'babysitter' I would be spending many months with.

His white fluffy hair had a light pink tint at the ends of each strand of hair. He was about an inch taller than me and a little self conscious while being easy to read by his body language.

"Do you need something?" His eyes met mine. I quickly flinched and turned away, too embarrassed to start another conversation. All alone with a hot babysitter, how cliché. I shook my head, why did I think he's hot? I'm not gay! I stood up with a lava hot face and turned to him.

"D-do you want something to drink?" My smile wobbled back in forth like a boat in the middle of a flooding river.

"No, I'm fine." He put his hands up in defense. This interaction isn't progressing!

"Oh! I could give you a tour." I perked up and Komaeda did aswell.

"That would do me some good." He kept his polite way of speaking in tact, I did kinda want him to lighten up a bit, but I did consider the possibility of him having some social anxiety.

"Follow me then." I led him across the house until I finally reached the last destination, "And here is my room."

"Your house is amazing!" I felt like he was just saying that, but ignored it.

"Thanks, let me use the restroom real quick." I announced and hurried my way to the bathroom, locked the door and then sank to my knees, my heart beating fast. Why is my heart beating so fast? My breaths then slowed down and I did my buisness.

"Hey, want to watch television?" I slouched my way onto the sofa and pressed the power button on the remote.

"What do you enjoy watching?" Komaeda turned his head to me.

"I pretty much like anything that comes on." I sweated and Komaeda chuckled, "Well, I do like horror movies." I said, even though some parts could freak me out.

"It's nice to know I can relate with you." He gave me a smile that made me feel all fuzzy inside.

"Well let's go on Netflix and look for something." I scanned over the horror movie section until I reached a movie called 'Terrifier' (The movie is pretty decent if you ask me, just the death scenes look pretty fake and also VERY brutal so if you really hate blood don't watch it, I promise you really won't like it. But if you want to know a really interesting death that happens oh boy will you be suprised.)