🚫🚫kitty kitty~😼🚫🚫

NOT OPEN FOR ROLEPLAY STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Species: half human half cat
(Can be human)
Occupation: she's a bar tender and a entrepreneur fashion designer on eBay

Habits: when she starts putting on lip gloss she doesn't stop any time soon

Full name: Valarie Quin Roseanna

Nick name: Val or Quinnie

Gender: female

Personality: Valerie is a sly girl with sass and confidence in every step. She's not ashamed of the fact she had a lot of sex and doesn't take offence wish someone calls her or on it but when it comes to her image she can be pretty sensitive, she's got confidence now but when she was younger she had boddy immage issues. Though not very modest she dose have a honest heart and is very protective of who she loves. She can be a bit childish at times and also had some lazy tendencies but she's a very hard worker when she puts her mind to it. she wants nothing but honesty from people and can get emotional (sad or angry) when shes lied too. a relationship however she is loyal to the bitter end and would never do anything to jeopardize the relationship. She also loves being shown physically affection by people close to her and wont hesitate to show it herself.

Flaws: she doesn't know how to think before she talks and complains quiet a lot

Likes: she loves curling up and reading a book from time to time and making tea (she's a tea fanatic) she also loves nature and being active especially dancing, she takes it classes on the weekends, she also loves to sing and has a real passion for it however she also had a passion for fashion designing, she's been drawing outfits since she was young.

Dislikes: she is t a fan of being around large groups of people and complains when they get a rush at the bar, she also hates being woken up before shes ready and being inturupted when she's speaking.

Turn ons: any an everything, pain bondage being forced into submission, being degraded and neck kisses are her weakness

Turn offs: to much blood, bodily waste, feet (ah hate them so much)