Seventeen

Seventeen

The whole time Evelyn was eating she felt like Malakaih was more than just looking at her. She could tell that he was antsy, impatient and wanting. There was no doubt that he had longing and lust in his eyes.

Even though she knew it was inevitable, she ate her sandwich slowly.While she ate, Malakaih switched between staring her down to glaring the sandwich into dust.

When she finished, she took the plate to the sink and took her time washing it, rubbing the crumbs and smears off, before placing it in the dishwasher, and before she could even turn around, Malakaih was there, blocking her in with his arms.

“But I have food breath!” Evy said, stalling.

“You could barf and I’d still kiss you baby,” he murmured into the back of her neck.

Sighing, Evy turned to face him, her hands placed over his where he had them.

“I want to get one thing straight,” she clarified.

“Yes?”

“Just because this is now happening, doesn’t mean that you can be an overprotective barbarian of a mate.”

“But I thought you liked my barbaric side?” His tongue licked and tasted at behind her ear. Damn him.

“I do,” she quivered out of her mouth. “But I don’t want you to isolate me and act as if you’re my parole officer.”

“Mmmm, maybe you can be my parole officer.”

She pulled his head back to look in his eyes. “Malakaih, I’m being serious.”

He gave her a blank stare. “So am I.”

“Promise me you won’t take control of my life, even though I know you want to keep tabs on me twenty-four-seven?”

It was a few seconds before he answered. “Alright, but don’t blame me if you do something out of league. And promise me that if that happens we’ll rough it together.”

Happy with his answer, she smiled. “I promise.”

He couldn’t pull her into the bedroom fast enough, or pull of her shirt, or loosen her ponytail, or anything, really. His hands were frenzied, yet smooth and hot. She was on fire everywhere their skin brushed, teased, connected.

“Malakaih,” she gasped out when his head descended to her bra clad breast. She felt his tongue sear through the fabric and smother her areola. Her nipples rose to attention, peaking hard for more of his touch.

“Take it off,” he breathed into the curve of her breast. She did as he said, unclasping the bra and then dropped her arms. He dragged the article down until her mounds spilled out for him to see.

“Beautiful,” he murmured. “Just beautiful.”

His hands were shaky as they touched her bare breasts. She sucked in a sharp breath when they covered her aching nipples. They needed his attention, and this was just the start.

More, Serenity yowled, more.

Evelyn’s hands shot out to his shoulders when he began massaging her breasts, paying extra attention to the topsides as he rubbed.

“My sweet Evy, your breasts are amazing, and all mine, to kiss, to suck, to touch, to love. All mine.”

More quivering breaths went in and out. Her abdomen was warming up with tingles, with shocks every time his hands made a full rotation.