Eighteen

Eighteen

Her body was covered in silky warmth, her mind at complete peace, and her insides relaxed. Her long cat-like stretch popped a few muscles and gave her a nice burn from all the activity she had throughout the night. She’d gotten the shower she desired, though it was more interesting and pleasurable than she thought.

“Keep doing that and we’ll spend another afternoon in this bed,” Malakaih growled huskily behind her, and when Evy turned her head to look at him, he had a look of pure lust on his face.

She reached up to her neck, feeling the slightly raised skin there. Nothing happened when she touched it, but when Malakaih did a second after, a hot zing went through her limbs.

“Mmm,” she purred at the feeling. “What time is it?”

“Almost ten,” Malakaih replied, letting his hand whisper across her bare skin. Fortunately, the blanket was covering up to right above her breasts, and Evelyn didn’t know -or did she?- what would happen if they were exposed to Malakaih’s eyes… or mouth, since he seemed to favor them a lot all night long.

With her head still turned towards him, Evy’s face grew into a wide, happy smile that led to her giggling.

Malakiah rolled them over until he was on top, and she felt him want her. “What’re you laughing at baby?” He murmured against her lips, teasing them in licks with his tongue.

“I’m happy,” she breathed at, gasping when Malakaih’s hips rocked into her own.

Things escalated until Evelyn’s stomach decided to voice it’s emptiness, and when that happened, they both couldn’t hold in their delighted laughter.

It was a glorious sight.

A magnificent view.

With beautiful clarity.

Her bare ass was in full view when she reached up for cups on the top shelf. The shirt he lent her rode up and revealed a few inches of that silky flesh. Even though, just minutes before, he’d had his wicked, wicked way with her, he felt his body begin to yearn for more again. Malakaih almost snapped when she rose herself up more on one leg, and more of that delectable ass came into view.

Then she dropped back down with the cups in her hands, a victorious smile on her face, until she noticed him still staring at her butt, then she growled with a rosy blush to her cheeks.

“Ass,” she muttered, though not low enough.

“A wonderful one at that.”

Again she growled, but didn’t press further. But Malakaih still couldn’t look away from her lithe form and even thought she looked incredible sexy pouring juice. And something seemed different about her, other than what happened in the last twenty-four hours. Her face held a grin that said she was thinking something no one else would hear about, and her body moved smoother, with a bounce to her step.

“Here you go,” she murmured, placing the cup next him, drinking from her own, and began working on their breakfast.

As she continued to cook something that smelled wonderful, Malakaih watched her with intense clarity. He analyzed every beautiful feature about her. The radio was on at a low level, and when she heard a song that interested her, Evy’s leg and head would bounce to the beat. Her hips also swayed even without the rhythm of the music, and spun her around the kitchen as she concocted whatever she was making.

Minutes later they were sitting at the breakfast island, egg sandwiches and bacon on their plates and fresh glasses of apple juice, Malakaih’s favorite.

“Damn baby,” Malakaih moaned into his food. “I should’ve realized a woman of your style could cook.”

Evelyn shrugged, and she, too, ate the sandwich with a hearty fervor. “When you have four siblings, a father whose an Alpha, and a mother who runs a studio, it’s up to the eldest to make some dinners. I like it too, and dad was always grateful when he came home from a stressful day at the towers to a warm meal waiting for him.”

“But isn’t Malorie the eldest?” Malakaih asked.

“She lives with her mate Uriah now.”

“And your twin, Asher?”

Evy laughed. “Asher may be eighteen, but he sure as hell doesn’t act like the older one. I often have to make him cookies because he begs constantly.”

“Hmm,” Malakaih mused as a thought came to his head. Evy seemed to know the exact thought he had on his mind, and slapped him lightly on the shoulder.

“I want something in return if you think I’d make you cookies!”

“Dessert for dessert?” Malakaih offered.

“Why would I want dessert when I’m making it anyways?”

Malakaih’s chest rumbled. “I’m not talking about that kind of dessert.”

It took her a moment, and when she registered his words, her ears turned red. “Oh, um…”

He kissed her on her cheek before finishing his bacon off. “Don’t worry baby, it’ll be just as yummy.”