beautiful

.........

an: im soft :3

..........

❝ ᵖᵃⁱⁿᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵖⁱᶜᵗᵘʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵃᵘᵗᵘᵐⁿ ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉˢ
ᵖᵘᵐᵖᵏⁱⁿˢ ᵃˢ ʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵃˢ ᵃ ᵇᵃˡˡ
ᵗᵃⁿᵍᵉʳⁱⁿᵉ ˢᵘⁿˢᵉᵗˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠʳᵒˢᵗʸ ˢᶜᵉⁿᵉˢ
ᵖᵃⁱⁿᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵖⁱᶜᵗᵘʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᶠᵃˡˡ ❞

i start to skip and sing to the tune as i stomp through the rain and the wet, flicking my feet around every once in a while to flick the brown and red leaves of my shoes. i smile up into the rain, my black hair falling onto my forehead, i twirl once more.

❝ˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵃʳᵈᵉⁿ ᵍᵃᵗᵉʷʰⁱˢᵗˡᵉ ᵃ ᵗᵘⁿᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʷⁱⁿᵈˢᵘᵐᵐᵉʳ ⁱˢ ʷᵃⁿⁱⁿᵍ, ˡᵉᵗ ʷⁱⁿᵗᵉʳ ʷᵃⁱᵗᵃᵘᵗᵘᵐⁿ'ˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿ❞

I finally come to a stop at the bus stop and look up at the sign. i wait, for about a minute before a green slick bus pulls up in front of me.

the doors open and the driver stares at me with wide eyes, "miss!" i startle. 

"you are soaking wet, you'll get sick.." i glance at him questioningly , is he concerned for my health or that his seats will be soaked...? either way i shrug and head into the bus. 

as i walk, i gain stares from old women and finally sit down in the back, by the window, looking at the sky once more. it's dark and cloudy. just my type of weather. i like the fall. 

the bus makes a stop again and an old man and a teenage boy come into the bus, i watch them from the corner of my eye.

the old man stumbles on the step, slipping at the wet floor, and the boy grabs his shoulders and steadies him, his hood down, helping the man to a seat. the man smiles at the boy and the boy simply walks toward the back. toward me...

he finally pulls his hood off as he comes close and i think he is the most beautiful boy i have ever seen. his shaggy hair and freckles, his little dimple and glowing smile, he sits 3 seats away from me. i tense up, being next to beautiful people makes me self conscious. 

i feel his eyes on me. he has his hair in his eyes, but i see a little smile playing on his lips as he stares at me. i notice he is currently fiddling with some paper in his hands. 

i stare out the window some more when i feel a cloth hit my thigh, i jump with fright and look down to see a small towel.

i look up, trying to find who threw it when i see the beautiful boy smiling at me and he says in such a deep voice i get surprised again, "im sorry its all i have. dry off, you might get sick"

i blush and mutter a thank you while i take the towel and dry my face off first, then my arms. i decide my sweater is too soaked too dry with the small towel and as i am about to shift to drying my hands off the boy comes closer.

i look at him, wondering what hes doing when he slips of his hoodie, and underneath has another thick wool turtleneck sweater. it shows how muscled his chest his. 

he helps me out of my jacket and turns so i can take off my own sweater and put on his. i slip my hands into his sweater and take a deep whiff. it smells like vanilla and everything warm. it's a bit big on me, nd he chuckles at how the sleeves are a bit too long on my arms,  how i have sweater paws. 

"t-thank you so much" i say, shyly, and he pats my hands."how are you going to get to where you want to go?" 

the bus makes a stop and the boy stands up, "its okay, my destination is right there" he says and points out the window to soul cup.

"i have some friends there, waiting for me. take care" and then he leaves the bus, as quickly as he came. i want to relish the sound of his deep voice, but he's gone too soon.

I stare at his tall figure in wonder, see him walk towards the cafe and run a hand through his hair, only to turn back to the window, he see's me gazing at him from within and winks.

i blush to myself; almost forgetting i have a place to be at. 

as i run out of the bus, rushing into the doctor's office for my appointment, i slip my hands into my pocket and feel a crinkling of paper.

i pull it out and see a paper written with slanted letters.

"𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 [𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝]. 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱, 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱. 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 (###-###-####). 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧!"

I giggle and twirl to myself right inside the office ignoring the stares i get.

what a beautiful boy.

AN:

how'd you like it, stays? comment and vote please:)))

see you stays :)