》2《

The eight boys walked into the mansion that they parked in front of.

Namjoon exited the car and sighed at the sight. It was very modern. It was slick and clean from the outside. It was beautiful. Taehyung was next to exit the car. Then it was everyone else.

They all stared at the pretty grey house. The eight of them stayed silent. Some of them nervous, the others feeling nothing.

Finally someone tried to make conversation.

"Well, since we're going to be living together, why don't we get to know each other? I'm Jimin." The fire haired boy said with a stiff smile, almost as if he didnt want to be close to any of them.

"I'm Jin." The light brown haired boy said sternly. The other two were quiet. Namjoon, Yoongi, Jungkook, and Taehyung only looked at them. No words exiting their mouths.

"Oh, sorry, I'm guessing you Gems dont know a proper greeting. We are Jewels. And we are friend." Isen, the blue haired boy said slowly and loudly as if they couldnt hear well.

"Proper in you guys? I wouldn't even expect it." Yoongi scoffed. Jimin's stiff smile only became more still. He was annoyed. Jungkook smirked at Yoongi's comment but it quickly faded. The blonde boy next to Jin stood in front of them, his brown eyebrows furrowed in annoyance.

"They're just trying to be nice to you. At least say something that isnt mean." He growled. Namjoon scoffed.

"How about we do this. You stay away from us, and we stay away from you. Simple, right?" Namjoon then started walking towards the entrance of the mansion, making sure to bump into the blonde male on the way there. He stumbled back a bit, falling onto the floor with a groan.

Jungkook walked after him and took a stop close to the blonde boy.

"Get up off your ass. We don't like pests." Jungkook growled. Yoongi chuckled and continued to walk. Taehyung merely looked at them when they all sighed.

"What, aren't you going to say anything rude like them?" Jin scoffed, helping Hoseok to his feet. Taehyung only looked at them with a bored facial expression. Nothing to say. He didn't wanna waste his words on such repulsive and ignorant kids. He just walked after Namjoon and his friends silently.

"What a jerk." The blonde scoffed as he dusted himself off.

"That's how they all are, Hoseok. They're just assholes." Isen rolled his eyes. Jimin seemed interested.

"He didn't even speak to us. I bet we're not worth his precious time." Jimin scowled as he rolled his eyes.

Jin shook his head and headed inside, the rest of them followed suit.

_
   _
      _

Taehyung walked inside of the beautiful grey house. The sparkle of the ceiling lights and the pretty slick furniture made his heart flutter.

It was totally his style.

"Now this is what I call beautiful!" Jungkook exclaimed with a smile. Namjoon hummed in agreement and slid his hands across the countertops in the kitchen. Yoongi fell in love with the computer room.

"I know where I'm spending most of my time." He laughed. Taehyung carried his stuff upstairs and looked for a room. Something with blue and black preferably. He soon came across a room with black and grey. Some of the glass in the room made the objects somewhat blue and he smiled. This was his. He placed his things down and started to put things where he wanted.

It wasn't long until he heard a small knock on his door. He furrowed his brows and turned around, holding a shirt in his arms as he did so. It was that blonde dude.