》12《

Jimin shouted in response to the frustration building up in his stomach. He screamed louder and then there was a loud thunk. The dummy fell to the ground. Jimin panted as sweat fell from his skin. His eyes burning from the feeling of crying for weeks on end.

And no, it wasn't of sorrow for the news of Dawn dying. Frankly, that was getting to be a pretty big topic, but Jimin didn't give a fuck. Mother or not, he didn't care if she was alive. For the way she treated him, it was the last thing for him to care.

But he was struggling with his power, making him cry out of pain. Taehyung didnt help him since he had been slowly avoiding him. It wasn't on purpose, he had been caught up with training the kids since Jimin was supposed to be healing.

But something made Jimin upset. He wanted to be around Taehyung more and when Taehyung needed to go, he got really mad. He wasn't sure why, but he was getting irritated with it.

This recognition for the anger he was feeling had let out. Jimin grit his teeth and growled. The electric bolts that came from his back became large and thick. They lifted him up only a little bit and then they attacked the dummy that had been thrown onto the ground.

"Fucking die." Jimin growled lowly. Then the dummy was ripped apart, the head being thrown across the room and Jimin calming down.

Jimin rolled his shoulders and let his head fall back as the sweat ran down his skin. He was exhausted. And the fact that this was his new self anger therapy, he felt better. It was weird, but he felt better.

"I still can't believe that you fucking lied to everyone. You really are a fuck up." Hoseok scowled at the doorway. Luckily, it was just the Jewels at the mansion, meaning that Jimin didn't have to act so helpless.

"If I was really a fuck up, don't you think they would've known I was acting?" Jimin asked, his eyebrow lifting. Hoseok was frowning beyond belief. It was sick for him to see Jimin, let alone speak to him.

"You've lied for almost 3 months now. Don't you think it's time to spill it?" Hoseok asked. Jimin frowned and turned around to face his elder. Then he smirked.

"Why would I? Are you afraid that I'll hurt them? Especially Taehyung?"

Hoseok clenched his fists. His arms were crossed and his face visibly angry. Jimin smiled widely as he sighed. It was way too easy to play Hoseok. Way too easy to make himself amused with the elder male's anger.

"Oh, Hoseok. It's too bad that I want Taehyung too. Seems like you dont have a chance, right?" Jimin asked, his face filled with amusement. Hoseok scoffed and glared straight out the window to avoid anything.

"Yes, sir."

💎💎💎

Taehyung taught each kid how to do a high kick. Each of them trying it, and some of them falling. No matter that, Taehyung helped them try to perfect it. It had been almost 4 months and they were getting so much better.

But the only thing that tan through his mind as they continued to practice was Jimin.

He kept wondering if he was okay and if he was safe, healthy, hydrated, anything good, really.

It was starting to get on his nervs that 3 o'clock wouldnt be here fast enough. But finally, just as the last kid perfected the last kick, their bell rang. All the kids packed their things and left after Taehyung excused them. He quickly started to pick up and put things away.

And as he was doing that, he noticed a door open to reveal Jin.

Taehyung just went back to cleaning and avoided looking at Jin at all.