》14《

Time was slow. His heart was beating out of his chest. He panted, not understanding that he needed to breathe normally again. But when his senses finally returned to him, he let out an ear shattering scream.

Following with confused people running to his side as they saw the horror that he saw. The bloodied walls and the puddles he had stepped in. He screamed more, not knowing how else to express his emotion.

He was now covered with blood from his knees and lower, his hands stained with the dark liquid as his eyes bagan to glow an immense blue. He saw the final events, the events he wished he could forget.

He crawled to the bodies with a helpless cry. Their once beautiful faces had become unrecognizable. Their once pretty eyes were now completely grey. Their hair was grainy and their skin transparent.

Taehyung's eyes began to glow more. But he had no words. Except for one.

"Why?"

_

_

_

Taehyung gasped as he sat up, feeling his head become wet. He became confused, shaking in his skin, until he felt a hand on his back and three glowing colors around him. Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon. The different colors in their orbs had shined brightly.

"We heard you whimper. So we poured water on your head." Yoongi whispered. Taehyung realized his eyes were back to blue and he had to put them back. He rushed to a mirror without warning as realization hit. His hair was almost fully blue. His tips only being black. But even then, he saw the slow process of them turning back.

"Fuck, what am I supposed to say?" Taehyung panicked. Namjoon immediately stood up but was beat by Jungkook who went to give Taehyung a hug.

"Dont worry, but let your eyes go to the blue and let you hair finish shifting. Just say its hair dye." He whispered. A great plan, really, why hadn't Taehyung thought of that? So he nodded and let his eyes become blue again, making the final hairs completely his natural blue color.

He looked back into the mirror and sighed. He was completely blue alright. But he had no idea why his body was starting to resist changes.

Hair dye doesn't even last anymore. When Taehyung tried to force his skin into having a tattoo, the tattoo just disappeared. The male sighed, feeling his head ache when he thought about it. Yoongi heard the door echo a soft knock. All four boys let their eyes go to a dark brown and the person entered, seeing that everyone was together.

Taehyung sighed.

"You guys can go now, thanks for waking me up." And his friends nodded and left him to be alone. The person by the door walked inside, this person was Hoseok.

"Woah, nice hair." He complimented as he entered the clean room. Taehyung looked to him, not aware that he was shiny from water and sweat. Hoseok's cheeks became tinted with a soft pink, but he didnt really try to make it more noticeable.

"Why are you in my room?" Taehyung asked, running a hand through his hair, trying to cool himself down. But damn, he really didnt understand how much this affected someone.

"I wanted to check up on you, I heard crying. Is everything alright?" He asked, seeming genuinely concerned. Taehyung nodded.

"I'm fine. Hey, what element are you?" The blue haired male asked, not really letting Hoseok answer since he went over and grabbed the shorter man's face turning it slightly every now and then.

"Uh, I'm not sure, why?" Hoseok shivered, not expecting Taehyung to be burning like fire. Taehyung finally sighed and stepped back.

"Okay, you're not the element I need right now. But I'm fine, let's leave the room." The man frantically explained, walking out of his own room, leaving Hoseok confused.