》Finale《

Jimin limped towards the pond, his golden eyes taking in the scenery of the water tornado that has taken place there.

He knew that it was Taehyung in there, and he knew that he had to kill him. It was the only way to save his bloodline.

As he walked closer to the tornado, he felt himself become heavier. He couldn't hold himself at some point and he started coughing.

It was starting to become painful, but he surrounded his body with bolts and soon felt his body feel better. As he looked around, he noticed almost everything was destroyed. Jimin widened his eyes as he looked to the very large and very bright tornado.

Then the tornado stopped.

Jimin didn't even understand what was going on, but Taehyung was glowing blue. His face wasn't there and neither were any details to him.

He was just a glowing figure.

Jimin didn't even have time to talk, because Taehyung was no longer there. Then suddenly, Jimin found himself being punched across the pond, slamming into the ground and breaking the surroundings around him.

Jimin coughed hard and watched as Taehyung walked towards him slowly. Jimin couldn't move and he was trying, but nothing was helping. He even tried to use his electricity, but nothing was happening.

"Having trouble there?" Taehyung chuckled with a smile as Jimin finally saw his face. The glow had gone down and the only glow was the eyes. Jimin couldn't move but he could speak.

"W-ah the fuck did you do?" He grunted as he tried to move his arms but they just laid there, limp and still.

"Did you think that you had the advantage here? Did you think that you were the Prince here?" Taehyung asked with a straight face.

Jimin saw static and his head made white noise. He inhaled and exhaled sharply and saw someone looking up at him, their face blurred and their hand holding what seemed to be a pan.

His head was hurting. But that didn't stop him.

"Regnad si ni Nimij. Remember those little words?" Taehyung chuckled.

Jimin hissed as he started to feel Taehyung slam a foot into his stomach.

"You don't think I read your little code in your phone?" Taehyung asked with a growl. Jimin's head started spinning and he felt like he heard this before. Then suddenly, he saw Taehyung chuckle with blood on his hands.

The static was happening more and more, and he felt something not right. Why was he suddenly inside a lit room? One where tools and a few chairs were, the concrete under Jimin was dirty and messy, and he felt something soft under him.

But then as he looked up, Taehyung sighed.

"Jimin is in Danger, huh? Isn't that what Regnad Si Ni Nimij is? You dumbass, I'll show you dangerous."

Jimin widened his eyes and blacked put as Taehyung swung the weapon to his head.

💎💎💎

Jimin gasped as he sat up rapidly.

There was beeping and he was panicking beyond belief. He looked around and noticed he wasn't in the battle field, but a room.

The pain in his body sprang out everywhere and he felt like his bones had been crushed. As he screamed in pain, nurses and some guys ran inside, some of them he recognized.

"Jimin! Oh my god, are you okay?!" He heard Jin scream in panic.

Yoongi ran inside with Namjoon and Jungkook to comfort Jimin.