•15•

He inhaled then exhaled.

The breathing was far from rhythmic.

He wanted to breathe right, but he couldnt seem to breathe the right way without feeling the pain in his chest.

He looked to his side and saw a bright blur. He felt complete heat around him, smoke filling the room as he was far too weak to move. His golden eyes and silver hair seemed to stand out in the overly bright room.

"C-Cant.... breathe..." he whispered. Even if he said anything, no one could hear him.

The figure he saw across from him moved closer, then he saw a kid. A kid maybe about his age. But he couldnt see the face.

"This is the prince we kill." The man explained, almost calmly. And the kid looked like he was nodding. But this silver prince wasnt going to quit that easily.

That wasnt the Park Jimin way.

Suddenly, the king was struck with a spark of lightning. Jimin fell off of the bed and aimed for the kid, but the king cursed and grabbed the kid before he could get hurt. The fire finally ceased, almost as if nothing happened and the king and kid were gone.

_

_

_

_

Jimin growled to himself as he remembered his pathetic time. That extreamly pathetic time. Since then, he hadn't been left alone until they entered the mansion to hide his identity. And it was pissing him off that they were continuing to push their limits. Especially Hoseok, who found it amusing to hate on him.

But there was one person who had no idea who he really was, and he was happy about that.

At the moment, they had just finished training their classes, now getting ready to relax. Jimin sighed as he saw Taehyung pop his neck and joints. He removed his sweaty shirt and tossed it into the bin. His back was showing their hidden muscles, and Jimin loved it.

"You know, a shirtless man like you is possibly the only thing that can kill me." Jimin giggled. Taehyung turned around with a smile and walked towards the little man.

He pecked Jimin on the lips softly and grabbed some clean clothes.

"I wouldn't doubt it, you're a sucker for toned bodies."

"Only for you."

Taehyung laughed and started cringing. Jimin knew he was being cringey, but it amused him to see Tae this way.

"You cheesy shit."

"But you love it."

The younger just rolled his eyes and went to grab his cologne. Jimin really did like Taehyung. There was something about him that just made Jimin crave him more, but Taehyung was pretty cautious. Even if he trusted him.

The blue haired male walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind him and started his shower, leaving Jimin alone in the room to think.

Jimin sighed as he felt his hair. The red dye wasn't staying anymore. His silver was already showing, and that was a problem. If he wanted to make it easy, he could just let it go to full silver and say he dyed it, but that would hurt his pride. The thing was, the war was supposed to be in less than 2 months now, and he really didnt want his identity revealed right away.

He would just redye it.

Jimin looked to his tattoo on his wrist that was disappearing. It was no longer a soft blue, but almost a faded grey. He sighed. The tattoo was a negative sign. Strange, but true. At the same time, it matched how Jimin viewed himself. He hated it. He hated how he was an important figure for the Jewels in the first place.