》11《

Taehyung held the ice pack on his face. His eyes dim and dark. It had been a long time since he spoke. The incident with Jimin almost dying had taken a toll on everyone. But when he stood up, his face almost covered with his own blood, his eyes so gold they could be mistaken for a golden nugget, everyone screamed.

They all screamed after they heard him say mom. Jimin soon fell to the ground, all his power disappeared as soon as his body went limp. It wasn't long after that when Dusk came back with a medical team to work on Hoseok and Jimin.

The two were currently in their own rooms, resting and staying silent. The schooling was put on a week break because of the incident. But, that week was almost over, and Taehyung hadn't left his room. Not once. And no one understood why. Well, not Team Day

Taehyung hadn't been feeling well for a long time. His stomach churned and his chest constantly felt pressured. Not only that, his eyes hurt like a bitch.

When he expressed the information to his friends, they immediately took care of him.

Namjoon constantly checked on him, coming inside to make sure he wasn't dead. Food was always inside Taehyung's room, so they wouldn't worry about him starving. Jungkook would walk in and just lay on the bed with him, the two of them would just lay there and say nothing.

They considered each other brothers. So it was normal for them to argue and then make up without really saying sorry or anything like that.

Yoongi just walked inside every once in a while, silent, never speaking a word, and checking his pulse then his forehead. If everything was good, he would just give him a water can and leave the room, closing it afterwards because he's respectful.

But Jin, Isen and Hoseok were worried since they were healthy and walking again.

Jin wasn't used to such behavior.

Everyone was sitting inside the living room until Jin finally had enough. He stood up suddenly, taking everyone by surprise and then he stomped upstairs. Just as Jin was about to barge into Taehyung's bedroom, Yoongi immediately stopped him.

Everyone just silently snapped their heads to Yoongi, who had wide eyes and a tight expression. He just shook his head no. But why? Jin scoffed and made Yoongi let go. The action made Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jungkook back up. The day team were confused by that but proceeded anyway. But what they got a sight of was awkward. Taehyung was only in pajama pants, staring out of a window.

His eyes were so dark they almost looked like glass. Jin widened his eyes. Taehyung didnt look there. His body sure was, but his mind wasn't. His skin was wet, maybe from a shower, his hair was messy, almost as if it hadn't been touched with a brush in a few days despite it being damp.

Hoseok walked inside slowly, seeing the sight that Jin saw. It was kinda eerie.

Isen barged in and frowned.

"Why the fuck are you in here all the time? Get the fuck out of the room." He scoffed rudely. Taehyung continued to look outside, ignoring them. Yoongi walked in and signaled them to get the fuck out.

Jungkook tried to pull them out but to no avail.

Namjoon just sighed.

"Romeo, Uniform, November!" Namjoon exclaimed quietly. Yoongi and Jungkook got the fuck out of the room, happy that they did. They went inside someone's bedroom, maybe it was Jungkook's, they didn't know, and hid.

Jin was very confused, but when he looked back to where Taehyung originally was, the spot was empty.

"What?" Isen questioned. The the room door slammed shut. Hoseok gasped and turned around. It was now pitch black inside the room, the curtains were closed and the lights were completely out. All they saw was blue. The vibrant glow coming from a small patch in the room. The bed. It was glowing, fading, then glowing again. Almost how a heartbeat was.