Chapter 5 (Time Skip)

*Time skip*

Bri ran down the hall and slammed the door. "Ok, this has happened before, you can deal with him". She reassured herself in a whisper holding the door. "Bri, baby girl come out. It's me there's nothing to be scared of". Drift called out. Bri grabbed a hand canon lying on a table next to her. She opened the door slowly. Drift shifted his head to see the door open. "Got ya". He grinned. Bri stood in the room aiming the gun for when he walked in. She was sweating and her heartbeat made a thud in her ears. Drift entered the room to see a frightened Brite Bomber standing in the middle of room aiming a gun at his head. "Woah Brite, there's no need for that". The teen said approaching slowly. "Your not Drift, Sanctum. Give me him back". Brite demanded, glaring holding the trigger. "Don't get ahead of yourself beautiful, you pull that trigger you kill him too". He said getting even closer. "So what do I do just stand here?" She asked, hiding her nervousness. "No". He said his eyes glowing red. He came even closer pressing her against the wall. "You can give in". He whispered in her ear.

Have fun waiting for chapter 5 to be up! I promise it won't be long! <3