Chapter 8

Brite was pacing her room not knowing what to do. If Drift and her stayed here any longer they would end out killing each other or just going downright crazy. 'Think Bri, think!' She thought to herself, now on the brink of tears.

Nightfall had come quickly over the island, bringing another cold chill through the building. Brite shivered with only having her smaller outfit on. 'There's no point in trying to sleep. I might as well walk around the place'. She thought turning on her heels towards the door.

The hallway was dark and cold. The only light came from the bedroom she was currently peeking out of. She tip toed quietly to the room across from her to see Drift peacefully asleep. At least he was getting it.

She shut the door without making a sound and made her way down the hallway. When she reached the end, she raised her hand to the side flicking the light switch up a bit for just a low light to fill the room. She went to walk to the island, but before she made it she stopped due to a low voice.

"Hello, Bri". Her gaze was brought to a dark shadow. The voice was recognizable but something was wrong. "R..Raptor?" She asked walking slowly to wards the dark figure. He appeared out of the shadows.

His eyes glowed purple. His mask was now red, a sharp grin painted onto the front. His jacket has rips revealing purple glyphs on his skin. He seemed to be more menacing, but Brite wasn't getting a weird vibe.

"Hey, Bri. You alright? You look scared?" He asked, showing concern. "Yeah, just weird shit has been happening around here". She said relaxing a bit.
"Really? But you look fine?" He asked.
"No..no I'm not". She whimpered starting to ball her eyes out. Raptor instantly rushed over to her wrapping her in a hug.
"Shh...you're alright I'm here. Can you tell me what's going on?" He asked, soothing her by rubbing his hand up and down her back. "Mhmm". She mumbled through her tears.
"What happened was-" She was cut off by rumbling.
"That doesn't sound good". Said Raptor. Just then, Bri's skin began to fade away slowly.
"BRITE!" Raptor screamed running towards her but she had disappeared. The walls we ripping to pieces. Drift jumped from the bed and ran to were Raptor and Bri once were. It was now a black hole of darkness. Drift tried to run back, but the strength of the force coming from the darkness pulled him in. Leaving nothing but a giant black hole, for even the outside had been destroyed.