Chapter 10

First person. Peace out, enjoy!

K so last night yeah. Pretty amazing, no we aren't doing a friends with benefits kind of thing. We are one hundred percent a thing. What am I saying? We just had sex! Yes we are dating and should have been a long time ago! Drift has been so supportive of me no matter what happens. Back in season 6 when we both became dark and did some stuff, yeah maybe it was bad. But we made up after. And everything's fine now. But still this whole thing of not seeing anyone for along time is getting to me, sorta suspicious. I mean yeah a black hole event? You're messing with me. Also I was never told about a new island. What about home? What about our friends? Are they gone? Dead? I guess I'll have to find out. But first I must take the long journey of struggling to get out of bed. Reasons you probably already know.

"Morning". I said rolling over to see my partner without his mask.
"Morning beautiful", he smiled "ready to go see this new island?" He asked.
"If I can move". I weezed laughing. "You don't, yknow, take pills? Right?" I asked, slightly worried.
"What? No". He said leaning up a bit, he was probably going to get up.
"Also we might want to clean up the mess from last night". I stated looking at the sheets.
"Oh, yeah good idea". He said getting up. He was only in his boxers, damn he's hot. I still can't get over that.
"I'll try to get up when I can". I groaned.
"Take you're time". He smirked. I rolled my eyes and tried to get up but it was useless. After 10 minutes of hardcore struggling, I rolled myself so I was sideways on the bed and finally sat up. An audible groan escaped my mouth as I got up.
"For first time, you went a little too hard". I yelled.
"Sorry!" He yelled from downstairs. I washed myself up and brushed my hair. Out of nowhere things around me started to glitch. I saw Greasy grove pop up for one second. I look around for a second thinking I would see something. I walked backwards only to hit a giant meteor.
"What the F-" I cut myself off as different locations from old maps surrounded me. The cube, a giant rocket, Risky Reels, everything started glitching around me. I opened and closed my eyes to see, nothing was there. Only me standing there staring into the mirror like an idiot.
"I hate myself sometimes". I said frankly to my reflection.
"I hate us too". My reflection said.
"Shut it". I snapped at the dark bomber reflection. I just realized what I did. I froze for a second thinking about what I should do. I decided not to do anything since I was probably just just going crazy due to last night. I walked down the stairs to see Drift and Raptor talking.
"Raptor!" I exclaiming happily. He ran up to me and hugged me, a little to hard.
"Ow". I sqeaked. He launched off me.
"Sorry, too hard? I'm known for hugging to tightly". He apologized.
"That wasn't exactly what I had in mind". I stared at the blond be hind him.
"Oh. OOOOHHHHH!" He said realizing.
"FINALLY!" He said. The both of us blushed. He brought us all into a hug.
"The gang is back together". He said sounding super happy. I smiled along with Drift. A loud crack sound came to my ears. We all looked outside to see a rift with a giant boat flying through it.
"You guys seeing this?" Raptor said sticking his head out the window. How did he even get over there? I ran up to the window seeing a giant rift butterfly appear in the distance.
"Uh guys". I said. They looked at me.
"I think I need to tell you something". I said scratching the back of my neck.

He children! Just wanted to say I am still working on this! DO. NOT. WORRY. I have been busy lately though. I know what you're thinking "we're on quarantine, how can she be busy?" YEAH well I'm a streamer, tik toker. I've made some very amazing friends who I adore with my life. I still have to do school work and I've been doing art. So yeah I will continue at some point it just might take a bit🖤✨