1

"Morning!" Jisung chirps as he pokes his head into the teacher's lounge. The teachers turn around and their faces brighten. "Hello Jisung," the principal says as the male walks in. "What did you bring?" He asks.

Felix places the box down and opened it. They all coo at the cupcakes. "They're chocolate and vanilla cupcakes with a little hint of espresso," Jisung explains. "And it's decorated with cute breakfast themed fondant objects," Jisung giggles at Mrs. Kim's points out as she picks up a chocolate cupcake with a coffee bag decoration. "Yes ma'am," Jisung says.

They all grabbed their cupcakes and Jisung praised himself for making more than enough. "Jisung, you didn't have to make so many," Mr. Wang says. "Oh, it's fine, I had extra batter," Jisung says smiling. "Well, why don't you take one?" Jisung shakes his head. "They're for you," Jisung says bowing and walking to the door. "Have a great day, I'll see you during class,"

the teacher's wave to the student who left the room. He closed the door and walked to his locker as other students started to walk inside the school. He opened his locker and grabbed some of his books, putting them in his bag. "Hey hyung," Jisung turns his head to Jeongin. "Hey," Jeongin says. "So...uh....some of the football team went to park I go to paint and the captain of the football team came over," Jisung hums and he closes his locker.

"What did you do?" Jeongin rubs the back of his neck. "I pushed his face away," Jisung clicks his tongue at the younger. "He was in my personal space, I don't like people in my personal space when I'm drawing," Jeongin defends. "He didn't get hurt, be happy about that," Jeongin says.

"I know, have you seen Felix?" Jisung asks. "Changbin hyung," Jeongin answers before walking into his class. Jisung stares at the younger who was seated at his desk before walking off slowly muttering, "Nasty," under his breath.

Jisung was halfway through the hall to get to the junior hallway when someone shouted, "Watch out," Jisung eyes widen and he quickly ducked down, the soccer ball flying past him. He huffed his cheeks out and stood up. "Sorry!" One of the players shouts as they run past Jisung. "This is a building, not a soccer field," Jisung mumbles as he turns down the hallway.

Meanwhile, with the soccer team, the captain was having a mental breakdown. "I almost hit him!" Minho whines squatting down. "But it went far," One of his members says. "But I almost hit him, he could've gotten hurt," the team groans at there captains and helps him up. "Apologize to him when he's alone," Minho's eyes widen. "Then he'll hate me for almost decapitating him," Minho says. "We can make a big deal and do it again and you can save him, you are the goalie,"

Minho ruffles his hair. "You have a strong kick," The male clicks his tongue. "So do you," Minho clicks his tongue back. "I'm going to class," Minho waves. "See you guys at lunch," the team nods their head and they go their different directions.

Minho walks into class and puts his bag down and sits down, sliding down in his chair. He hoped to god that the teacher was in a better mood than she was yesterday. The teacher walked in and Minho thanked whoever put this teacher into a good mood. "Good morning class," she says. "Good morning," everyone replies.

3 classes later, it was finally lunch. Jisung grabbed his bag and he walked to the cafeteria with Felix, Changbin joining. "Why am I the third wheel," Jisung whines. "Go out with the soccer captain," Jisung scoffs. "No, this morning he almost decapitated me," Felix rolls his eyes at the stubborn male. "He'll apologize," Felix says. Jisung pouts and pushes the door open to the cafeteria.

They walked over and sat down, Jeongin and Seungmin joining them soon after. "Anything happened at the family diner?" Jisung asks. Seungmin shakes his head. "Nope, oh, we ran out of your oreo cheesecake," Jisung nods his head as he eats his lunch. "I'll make some today and bring it over tomorrow after school," Jisung says.