17

Minho cusses as the ball hit his jaw.

The referee blew the whistle and walked over. "Break, switch goalies," Minho growls as he walked off the field to the sidelines.

In the stands, Jisung nervously knawed at his bottom lip. Minho did seem out of it at the game but was still making saves.

"You think he'll be okay?" Felix asks. "Y-Yeah, he'll be okay," Jisung says, gaining more nervous by the second.

Jisung gripped the inside of the jacket he was wearing as he looked at Minho, not caring about the game anymore.

"Yo, Jisung, he's actually really good,"

Jisung looks to the goal and shrugs his shoulders. "Minho's better," Felix rolls his eyes and it became half time.

Jisung got down from the stands and went over to the railing and the team jogged over. "Hey," Jisung says reaching his hand down to Minho. "Hi," Minho says taking it.

"How's your jaw?" Minho sighs and rubs it. "Could be better if you kissed it," Minho says. "Well, I can't reach down there so you're out of luck," Minho pouts at him. "Dang it,"

Jisung laughs and blows Minho a kiss. "You were doing great," Minho smiles brightly at Jisung's compliment. "Thank you, you're doing great just standing there," Jisung rolls his eyes and smacks Minho's hand. "Be glad you're down there and I'm up here cause I would've smacked your hand,"

"Yo, Minho stop flirting and let's go,"

Minho glares at the other goalie. "Shut up, get back to the field," the goalie frowns but nods his head and runs off. "Minho that's not how you make friends, but he's right. Stop being lovey-dovey with me and go back to the sidelines until you're better," Minho sighs and nods his head. "Okay, we can watch movie's at my house afterwords," Jisung nods his head and Minho runs off.

Jisung walks back over and sits down. "You think that goalie doesn't know you and Minho are dating?" Jisung shrugs his shoulder. "We don't show it much, we hold hands and that's it,"

Felix hums and nods his head. "Hey, when do you think our teacher will come back?" Jisung asks. Felix scoffs. "Hell do I know. I want Mr. Seo back, our sub sucks. Literally gave me and Changbin detention because we breathed,"

Jisung snorts at Felix. "I thought it was because you two were laughing at something?" Felix stops then shrugs his shoulder. "Whatever, that sub hates me though,"

The game soon ended with, of course, JYP winning. Jisung walks down the steps of the stands along with Felix. "Why couldn't Jeongin make it?" Jisung asks as they stop near the gates to wait for Minho. "Him and Seungmin had to finish a project," Felix answers as he fixes his shirt.

Jisung hums and smiles as Minho walks over. "I'm not being 3rd wheel so bye," Jisung waves to Felix who walks off towards the parking lot.

Minho walks over and hugs Jisung who hugs back. "You did good," Jisung says ruffling his hair. "Kiss, here," Minho says as he points to his jaw where the ball hit.

Jisung stands on hos tip-toes and places a kiss on it. "There, bettee?" Minho nods his head and takes Jisung's hand. "Let's go! I feel gross," Jisung laughs and they walk off.

==

Jisung coos and picks up the cat that welcomed them. "Oh! You haven't met my cats!" Minho says as he slips his shoes off. "That is Doongi, Dori is probably in my room and Sooni is probably outside," Minho says.

Jisung giggles at Minho who was more than happy talking about his cats. "I didn't know you had cats," Jisung says as they walk upstairs. "Guess I just never thought of telling you,"

Jisung giggles and Minho opens his bedroom door. "Yep, there's Dori," Jisung smiles and sets Doongi down and walks over. Dori looks at Jisung who sat down on the bed.

Minho grabs a shirt and sweatpants and went to go take a shower and change.

Minho came back out and smiles at Jisung who was looking through the movies on NetFelix.

Minho walks over and gets under the covers next to Jisung. "What are we watching?" Minho asks as he lays down. Jisung stops on a movie with a smile. "Coralline," Jisung plays it and lays down as well and rests his head on Minho's chest. "When are districts?" Jisung asks.

Minho thinks for a second before answering, "two weeks," Minho says kissing Jisung's head. Jisung hums and pats Minho's chest. "We can make the team cupcakes," Minho smiles and nods his head.

Jisung didn't want to bring up the dance that was posted around the school. He did want to go to it but he didn't want to talk about it with Minho at the moment.

"Hows your jaw?" Jisung asks. "Better," Minho says. "Now shush, movie time," Jisung giggles and kisses Minho's jaw before focusing on the TV.

11:50 am when finished
Thoughts?
Bby💎