5

Jisung wondered around the grocery store looking for everything. So far, he's gotten strawberrys, blueberrys, fondant, sugar, and flour.

He looked in the cart than back at the list. He poked the inside of his cheek as he pushed the cart to find the rest.

He looked at everything in his cart than back at his list. He was about to find the check-out when hos phone dinged.

He groaned and shoved his phone back in his back pocket. He pushes his way to the makeup section and grabbed things for his mom.

His eyes landed on something and he went over and grabbed it. He smiles as he looked at the labal.

Cherry Flavoured Chapstick

He put it in his cart and went to find cherrys. He mentally face palmed as he forgot to get cherry's for himself. He's weird, he liked cherrys while his parents liked pinapple.

He checked out and went to his car.

"Jisung!"

The male turns his head and tilts it. Why is Minho here? He thought as the male ran over. "Hi," Minho breaths out. "Hi hyung," Jisung smiles. "Did you just finish?" Minho asks.

Jisung nods his head and closes his trunk. "Yeah," Jisung says looking at him. "Oh...okay," Minho rubs the back of his neck. "Oh! How were try outs?" Jisung asks.

Minho smiles brightly. "Great! I don't know if I'm going to get varsity though," Jisung clicks his tongue and shakes his head. "What did you try out for?" Jisung asks. "Either goalie or forward," Minho answers. "Cool! I might go to some games,"

Minho smiles and notes mentally to tell him all the games. "Really! Cool!" Jisung chuckles. "Well I have to go," Minho hums but his eyes widen.

"Wait!"

Jisung stops as he opens his door. "Are you doing anything tomorrow?" Minho asks. Jisung thinks for a bit. "I'm baking tomorrow," Minho frowns.

"But! You can come and help me,"

Minho smiles and nods his head. "Yeah," Minho says. Jisung claps his hands. "Let me put my number in your phone," Minho blushes but hands Jisung his phone.

Jisung hands his phone back and waves. "I'll send you the address when I get home," Minho nods his head and walks away.

Jisung puts all the grocerys away and places his moms makeup in her bathroom. He walked to his own room and took a shower.

He changed into his sleepwear and flopped onto his bed and scrolled through his instagram.

A message slide down and he face palmed. He clicked the message and it opened.

oOo

Minho😎⚽️

Me
Sorry!! I got distracted~

Minho😎⚽️
It's fine

Me
The bakery is called TMT on Mixtape #2 road

Minho😎⚽️
Oh! We're going to a bakery?

Me
Yeah, silly! It's my familys!

Minho😎⚽️
That bakery is your familys??

Me
Yeah...did I not tell you?

Minho😎⚽️
You talked about it, never said the name
Me
🤦‍♂️

Me
Oops! Lmao

Minho😎⚽️
Lmao

Minho😎⚽️
So...what're you doing?

Me
Well, besides from texting you, I was going to watch a show

Minho😎⚽️
What show?

Me
It's called Zombie, it's really good! I'm on season 3

Minho😎⚽️
Cool. Well I gotta head to bed

Me
Aww okay

Minho😎⚽️
Night Jisung

Me
Night hyung!! Oh! And be by the bakery around 8 am

Minho😎⚽️
Okay

oOo

Jisund giggles and plugs his phone in. He grabbed his laptop and set it on his lap after he typed in his password.

He smiles bigger at his lock screen before opening boogle and opening BTFlix.

He clicked on the show and settled into his bed. He brought the blankets up to his chest as he moved down and bring the computer closer so he could watch.

A couple episodes past and Jisunf paused it to answer a text that had popped up on his phone. He gasps and covers his mouth.

oOo

Yongie🥰⚽️❤️

Yongie🥰⚽️❤️
Hey!!! Sorry I just got done with my training!! Couple more days and I'll be home.

10:50 am when finished
Thoughts?
Bby