2

Jisung ran over to Jihye and dragged her away. "How did they take it?" He asks. "Great!" She says. Jisung smiles and walks off to his locker, Jihye off to hers. Jisung opened his locker and placed his keys and sunglasses inside. He rubbed his eyes and blinked a couple of times. He sighed and went to the bathroom after closing his locker.

He came back out with his glasses on the go well with his outfit. overalls, a white sweater, and high top converse. He fixed his hair and walked back to his locker. Someone tapped on his shoulder and Jisung looked over, pushing his glasses up. "Oh, hi hyung," Jisung says, smiling at the soccer captain. "Hi," he says. "I don't really know your name," Jisung says, his ears turning red.

The other male chuckles. "It's Minho," Jisung hums and thinks for a couple of seconds then smiles. "Okay Minho hyung," Minho smiles, his cheeks turning a light pink. "O-Oh I wanted to give you your container back," He says taking the clean container out of his bag and handing it to the younger.

Jisung smiles and takes it, their fingers accidentally brushing against each other. Jisung places it in his locker and grabs his books putting them in his bag. "Why are you still here?" Jisung asks Minho. "I...I wanted to walk you to class," Minho says. Jisung giggles and closes his locker. "Okay,"

They started walking in comfortable silence with Minho gripping onto his backpack straps. He decided to break the silence by asking, "So, how long have you been baking?" Jisung smiles brightly from what Minho could see from the side. "7 years," Jisung says. "Baking is in my family blood, my grandparents started a bakery safe for the LGBT community to relax at,"

Minho found Jisung explaining his family business cute. He looked so proud of his family line for having such a successful bakery that everyone could enjoy.

"Our theme is-" Minho eyes widen and he stepped in front of Jisung, catching the soccer ball that was coming at them. "Juwon control your girls!" Minho shouts rolling the soccer ball over. He exhales and turns around and smiles at Jisung. "What? How? Are your hands okay?" Jisung takes Minho's hands examining them, Minho's face heating up. "T-They're fine, I'm used to it without my gloves," Minho says.

Jisung nods his head and looks at him. "Okay, thank you for that," Jisung says as they continue to walk, Jisung letting go of Minho's hand. "Your welcome," Minho says. "You're not allergic to peanut butter are you?" Jisung asks stopping in front of the door. "No, why?" Jisung shrugs his shoulder. "Just wondering,"

Jisung smiles and walks in. Minho smiles back and walks to class.

Jisung walks into the cafeteria and sits down. Jeongin walked over with a smile on his face. "What did you want?" Jeongin places the piece of paper down and sits down. "You...want me to put this on a cake," Jeongin pouts and crosses his arm. "It could be a cookie too," Jisung chuckles and folds the paper up. "Jisung! Did you make the cake?" Seungmin asks sitting down. "Yes, I brought a sample," Jisung takes out the container of cheesecake and opens it. He hands forks to the other four males and they eat it.

"What flavor is it?" Jeongin asks. "Peanut butter and chocolate," Jisung says. "By the way, you look like a four-year-old," Jisung's mouth drops. "Says the one who's wearing an oversized sweater," Jeongin glares at Jisung who glares back. "Anyway, I have to give something to someone," Jisung says taking another container out, Jeongin's mouth dropping. "Is that Mary Poppins lunch box? How can you fit your whole lunch in there and two containers of cakes,"

Jisung shrugs his shoulder and stands up. He walks over to the soccer team table and taps Minho's shoulder. He turns his head and smiles. "Here you go, extra," Minho smiles and takes it. "Thank you," Jisung smiles and walks off.

The whole team looks at Minho who was staring at the cake. "If you're-" Minho glares at the defender. "Touch the cake and we're using your head for practice," He holds his hands up in surrender and Minho eats the cake, humming in satisfaction. "Can we try it?" one asks. "No," Minho says continuing to eat the cake. "There's a bakery not far from here," Minho looks up from his cake.

"We'll be busy this whole week, we can go next week after school," Minho says. "Okay," They all answer. "Where's the twin?" Minho asks. Everyone looks to the seat of where the forward was supposed to be. "Sisters table," They say. "Apparently one of his sister's teammate likes him," Minho raises a brow as he puts the last piece of cake in his mouth. "Isn't he gay?" The other defender shakes his head. "Bisexual but he finds boys cuter," Minho hums in response glancing over to Jisung's table with a smile. "Maybe when we go to the bakery you can invite him, it looks like he really likes sweets,"

Minho smiles at the suggestion and nods his head. "Maybe I will," the team members high five each other.

Jisung walked pushed the door open to Gravity Diner, Seungmin's family's diner. Seungmin looked over and smiles. "Follow me," Jisung nods his head and follows the younger to the back where the fridge was. "I have the recipe if you guys need to make more," Jisung says putting the cake inside and closing the door. "Thanks! Probably won't taste like yours though," Seungmin snorts.

Jisung chuckles and hugs the male. "My mom has made it after I did, it still tasted the same," Seungmin rolls his eyes and takes the paper with the recipe. "I'll be busy tomorrow at the bakery if you need anything else just text me," Seungmin nods his head. "Okay, bye hyung," Jisung smiles and leaves.

He glanced up and smiled at Minho, who smiled back. "Hey hyung," Jisung says. "Hey," Minho says. "You here with your family?" Minho nods his head. "Yeah, they told me to get the table," Jisung nods his head. "Well, I have to go, bye," Minho waves as he watches Jisung leave. "How many?"

Minho looks at the male. "3,"

4:52 pm when finished
Thoughts?
bby