16

"Okay, so we have a new starting goalie,"

Minho dropped his water bottle onto the turff field with his mouth hanging open.

"W-What?" The team says. "Yep! Welcome Subin to the team!" The coach says as the male walks out.

Minho clenches his fist. "So? I'm goalie for the second half?" The coach hums and nods his head with a smile. "Fun," Minho mutters as he picks his water back up.

Jisung looked behind him as he felt someone hug him from behind. "Hi minnie," Jisung says. He closes his locker and turns around to see Minho with a stern look. "What's wrong?" Jisung asks as he places a hand on Minho's cheek who leans into his touch. "You won't leave me right?" Minho asks.

Jisung eye brows furrow at Minho's question. "Minho, we've been dating for 2 weeks, why would I leave you?" Jisung asks. "Because we have a bew starting goalie and I thought you would leave me because he's better than me," Minho says looking at Jisung.

Jisung clicks his tongue and raises his finger and flicks Minho's forhead. "Don't you dare think that, you could be on B team and I'd still love you,"

Minho smiles and hugs Jisung by the waist. "Okay," Jisung giggles and Minho takes Jisung's hand so they could walk to class. "Do you want to sit at lunch with us?" Minho asks. "I've been sitting with you this whole week, yes I will eat with the team,"

Minho smiles and swings their hands. "Okay," Jisung rolls his eyes playfully at his boyfriend's childish behaviour.

Minho smiles as Jisung walked out from his class. He took the younger's hand and they made their way to the cafeteria. "Sorry I was late, my teacher held me back to talk to me," Jisung says.

Minho chuckles and answers, "It's fine, I'm sure they saved us a spot," Minho says.

Minho glares at the new team member of the soccer team. "Fun," Jisung rolls his eyes and pulled Minho over to his own table. "Hey guys," Jisung says as they sit down.

"Oh my gosh! You're alive!"

Jisung facepalms at Jeongin's dramatic self. "I was here last week," Jisung says as he pulls his lunch box out. "Oh I know, but why is he here?" Jeongin asks. "Because, he is my boyfriend and he can sit with us," Jisung says.

"Plus there wasn't enough room for us," Minho says as he takes one of Jisung's cupcakes as unwraps it. Jeongin snorts at them. "Why? Did one of the members bring their girlfriend?" Jeongin asks. "No, we got a new goalie who's now starting goalie and he think he's the captain probably when I am," Minho says.

"How can you look angry while eating a cupcake?"

Jisung slaps his forehead for the nth time at Felix's statement. "Shush, when you're you angry eat ice cream," Felix glares at the male. "Well excuse me! I also eat it while I cry becasue it's my emotional support food," Minho holds back a laugh as he watches his boyfriend and Felix glare at each other.

"Well you're going to be single forever!"

"No dip sherlock!"

The two glare at each other before bursting out laughing. Minho laughs at the two as he eat his cupcake.

"Wait!"

Jeongin smiles as he shoves the rest of the cupcake into his mouth.

Jisung chuckles and lays his head on Minho's shoulder. "We'll make cupcakes at the bakery,"

Jisung kissed Minho's cheek as he watched him make some fondant decoration. "You're getting much better," Jisung says as he hugs him from behind. 

Minho chuckles and shakes his head. Jisung wiggles his head through Minho's arm causing the older to laugh. "Aww! Those are cute!" Minho chuckles at the younger. "They're for the cupcakes that you're making,"

Jisung giggles and kisses his cheek. "I'll check on my mom," Jisung says as he leaves the kitchen.

"Hey mom," Jisung says to his mom. "Hey sweetie, can you help? We have a lot more people than usual," Jisung chuckles and nods his head.

"Hi, tell me when you're ready to order," Jisung says with a smile.

After some time, Jisung's phone dinged in his back pocket. He took it out and smiles. "I'll be back, mom," Jisung says as he leaves to go to the back.

"Hey, MinMin," Jisung says as he kisses the male's cheek. He grabs oven mits and turns the timer off.

He opens the oven and sticks a stick inside to check if they were ready. He smiles and pulls them out and places them on the counter.

"How are we decorating these again?" Jisung asks. "Oh, I made different rainbows for each of the sexuality," Minho says.

Jisung coos and pecks Minho's cheek. "That's so cute," Minho blushes and Jisung laughs. "I'm surprised you still blush," Jisung says. "So do you so, stop talking,"

Jisung laughs as goes to make icing. "We can combine light blue and white to make the sky then add the decorations," Jisung says.

Minho nods his head with a smile. "Yeah,"

5:55 pm when finished
Thoughts?
Bby💎

Here you go. It's technically friday where I am.