9

Jisung opened his parent's room and stood at the entrance, playing with his sweater. "What's wrong, honey?" his mom asks sitting up. "I...I threw up," Jisung says. Mrs. Han gets out of bed and leads her son to the bathroom. She turns on the light and frowns.

Jisung's nose was red, his cheeks were flushed. She grabbed the thermometer and took the boys temperature. "No school for you," She says kissing his forehead. "Okay," Jisung says quietly. 

He rubs his eyes as he crawled back into bed. Despite being in an oversized sweater, he was still cold under his two layers of blankets. He cuddled into the blankets and pillows and tried to fall asleep, trying his best to ignore his stuffy nose. He eventually did fall asleep after going downstairs and grabbing the couch cousins to prop his head up.

Jisung was woken up by, not only thunder but a ding from his phone. He groaned and reached his phone out as a cough escaped from him, hurting his throat in the process.

OoO
Minnie😎⚽️

Minnie😎⚽️
Jisung?

Minnie😎⚽️
Jisung wake up!!!!

Minnie😎⚽️
Oh my god, are you dead?

Me
I'm not dead hyung, calm down

Minnie😎⚽️
Oh thank gosh

Minnie😎⚽️
Where are you? I wanted to talk to you

Me
I'm at my house

Minnie😎⚽️
Why? It's almost time for school to start

Minnie😎⚽️
Are you okay! Did you get hurt!!
Who does the soccer team have to beat up?

Me
Minnie, I'm fine! I'm just sick

Minnie😎⚽️
Oh okay

Minnie😎⚽️
Wait...SICK!

Minnie😎⚽️
My squirrel is sick!?!?

Me
Yes...

Minnie😎⚽️
I'm bringing you lunch, what do you want to eat?

Me
You don't have too, Minnie

Minnie😎⚽️
I want to. Do you want Mcdonalds?

Me
Yes, please

Minnie😎⚽️
Alright, a large fry?

Me
Saying how we've been friends for two months, you know me very well

Minnie😎⚽️
You have some excellent friends who tell me what you like

Me
You coward! You could've asked me!!

Minnie😎⚽️
I'm shy okay! It was hard to apologize for almost decapitating you

Me
Yeahhh

Me
Anyway! Yes, I want a large fry with a 20 pack chicken nugget

Minnie😎⚽️
Can you eat all of those?

Me
Don't underestimate me, Minnie, I've been single for 18 years and I can eat an entire box of pizza by myself

Minnie😎⚽️
Okay, see you at lunch

Me
That's if I don't die

OoO

Jisung yawns and puts his phone down. "Jisung we're leaving," hos mom says walking into the room. "Okay mom," Jisung smiles. "Here's your medicine and here's water," she says. "Take the medicine every 4 hours," she informs.

Jisung nods his head and she kisses his forehead before leaving the room. Jisung stretches upwards and takes the medicine before laying back down and falling asleep.

Someone knocked on the front door and Jisung groans and hides under the pillow, instantly regretting. He sat up, his pillows falling onto the floor, as he burst into a coughing fit. He grabbed his water after stopping and chugging it. He whines and lays back on his bed as he lets small coughs out.

His phone dinged and he grabs it and looks at it.

OoO
Minnie😎⚽️

Minnie😎⚽️
Open the door!!

Me
Sorry! I was busy dying!

OoO

Jisung gets out of bed and he slips his slipped on and walks downstairs. He coughs as he reaches the door. He opens it to see a worried Minho holding his food and drink. "Hey, Sungie," Minho says walking in after Jisung stepped aside. Jisung gave a small wave as a cough escaped and he walked to the kitchen.

Minho followed Jisung to the kitchen and chuckles to see Jisung trying to reach a cup. "I got it, Jisung, go eat," Jisung says handing the male his food. Jisung nods his head and grabs the bag and walks upstairs to his room. Minho grabs a cup and fills it up with water before walking to the boys room.

He opens the door to see Jisung staring at his TV with hic chicken nuggets in front of him. He walks over and sets the glass down and moves Jisung's bangs out of his eyes, catching his attention. "Can you stay for a little?" Jisung asks. Minho smiles and crawls next to Jisung and sits next to him. "Did you eat lunch?" Jisung asks as he plays a show and eats a chicken nugget.

Minho shakes his head and Jisung looks at him with a pout. "Excuse me, mister captain, you need to eat," Minho smiles and ruffles Jisung's hair. "I will," Jisung stares at him and Minho feels himself shrink in the younger's stare. "Open," Jisung demands. Minho chuckles and lets Jisung feed him the chicken nugget.

Minho chuckles and cuddles into Jisung's side as he continued to eat. Jisung finished eating all his food and half of the drink Minho had gotten him as well and he looked down to see Minho asleep. "Minnie, you have to get up," Jisung whispers, nudging him. Minho shakes his head and moves closer to Jisung, hiding his face in Jisung's neck and his leg wrapped around Jisung's. "You have school, get your lazy butt up,"

Jisung sighs in defeat and pouts. "Can you at least throw my trash away?" Minho nods his head and lets go of Jisung to throw the trash away. As he was gone, Jisung drank the water Minho got him and took his pills. He messed with his pillows before laying down and trying to fall asleep, yet still couldn't.

Minho walked back in and Jisung rolled over. "You're right, I probably should get back," Jisung hums and Minho walks over to kiss his forehead, which Jisung allows. "I'll talk to you tomorrow," Jisung nods his head and Minho leaves. Jisung closes his eyes and falls asleep for the third time of the day.

3:12 pm when finished
thoughts?
Bby💎