{2}

Izu's POV

I breath heavily as Kacchan kisses my jaw and neck, sucking and licking to his hearts content.

"F... fuck," I groan, opening my mouth in a silent moan.

He kisses me deeply, as I moan, grabbing my leg and putting it around his waist. He picks me up fully and drops me on his bed, spreading my legs, so he can get in between them.

He continues to kiss me as he rubs my thighs, causing me to sigh out of pleasure.

He backs up from the kiss, rubbing my dick through my pants, causing me to squirm.

"St-stop teasing..."

He smirks and rubs harder, causing me to gasp.

"What do you want me to do?" He asks, as he licks a stripe up my neck.

"I want you to fuck me. Fuck me into the mattress. Fuck me until I can't walk."

He leaves a massive hickey on my collar bone, biting my nipples afterwards. "With pleasure."

He takes off his shirt and pants, then takes my pants off as well. He mouths at my dick underneath my boxers, licking every now and then.

"Kacchan, I said no teasing..." I whine, pulling at his hair.

"Okay, okay. Did no one teach you patience, ya damn Deku?" He asks, pulling my legs up by my thighs, so he's rubbing his dick against my ass.

I moan out and rub against him. "Please."

He chuckles and takes off his boxers, showing me his cock. I bite my lip and look up at him. He groans, and goes over to his bag, taking out a line of condoms.

He rips one off and opens the packet, putting the rubber on his dick.

"Fuck," he moans at the feeling of himself rubbing his dick.

"Man, I was hoping you wouldn't wear one," I say, pouting a little.

He smirks, lifting up my hips and putting two fingers in my mouth. "Suck." I do as told and take the two digits on my mouth. "And do you want STDs or to get pregnant?"

I shake my head as I moan against his fingers, squirming around for something to fill me. I haven't gotten fucked in the ass in awhile, and it's going to be so nice.

He takes his fingers out and lifts the bottom half of my body up.

"You ready? This might sting a bit."

I nod and prepare myself. I feel him enter one finger, and I bite my lip. It doesn't sting too much. It's just slightly uncomfortable.

He lets me get used to it in my ass first before he starts to move it. Once he does, all the tiny bit of pain is forgotten. Fuck, it feels so good.

"Ah! Fuck, Kacchan!"

He smirks again and shushes me. "Not too loud. We don't know how thick the walls are. Hopefully they're as thick as you," He says, biting my inner thigh.

I bite my lip to try and stay quiet, but he adds his other finger, causing me to cry out.

"You... fucker. Don't tell me to be quiet then do that," I say, moaning loudly afterwards.

He smirks and takes his fingers out, licking them. "You taste good, Deku. I'm gonna put it in, okay? You sure you're okay with this?"

I nod my head, lifting up my hips more than they already are. "Yes. Just put your dick in already! Fuck me!"