{12}

(YALL FINNA HATE MEEE AHAHAHA)

Izu's POV

It's been a few months since we started at this school, and... I beefed up. I don't know how it happened or even when (its all so hazy really)... but I did.

And now... I'm one of the tops! I fucking love topping while being this big. Bottoming is great and all (at least with Kiri is it), but... being a top hit different.

"Deku!"

"Yes, babe?"

Oh yeah! Me, Kacchan, Todo, and Ei decided to be in a poly relationship a couple months back, and it's the best thing I've done in a long time.

"Stop working out and come get your fucking food!"

I smile. "Coming!"

After awhile of not being a bottom... my brattiness basically disappeared and went into Kacchan, who can not top anyone for the life of him. We love him though.

Right now it's just me and Kacchan this weekend, since Todo and Kiri went on a trip with some others in the class. Only a few people could go, and they made it.

I walk into the kitchen area and see that Kacchan made some pasta. "It smells good, baby," I say, kissing his forehead and putting my arm around his waist.

"Yeah, well it better taste fantastic too, and if it doesn't, then just lie and say it does."

I laugh. "I'm sure it tastes great."

He hums and makes us both a plate while
I get us some water to drink. He sets the plates down at our small table and sits down, waiting for me.

"Hurry up!"

"I'm coming!"

I walk over and hand him a water bottle, and he opens it and drinks some. "Okay, so this is literally so easy to make, but one wrong thing makes it taste bad, so tell me what you think."

"But you told me to li-"

"I know what I said," he interrupts. "but tell me what you think."

I eat some and hum. It's good. "I like it. It's very good, baby, thank you."'He smiles proudly and eats his portion as well.

"Did you get what Mr. Aizawa talked about today? Cause I did not."

He grunts. "Yeah, I did. Do you need some help?"

I smile. "Please!" His answer his nodding.  "I really do have the best boyfriends, huh?"

He smirks. "Of course. How did we get so lucky, hm?"

"I don't know, but I'm glad I did come to this school after all. Who know I would find two amazing boyfriends and a very smart Pomeranian?"

"Bitch!"

I laugh at him while he throws a single, sauce covered noodle at my face. I take it off and eat it. "Babe, you're food is so good that it's great off of all surfaces."

He rolls his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, whatever you say, you over sized, beefy broccoli."

I smirk. "I'm the beefiest broccoli to ever beef."

"You make no sense."

I laugh. "When do I ever?" He hums. "How's Camie?"

He sighs, putting down his fork. "She's... fine. Her court date is at the end of the month, so... there's that? I think she's happy to finally get some justice, but I don't think she likes being the center of attention."

Todoroki really did tell his dad to make Camie's story public, and she got a lot of support. There was still quite a bit of hate as well, but it all turned out okay. At least, so far it has.

"I really don't want to think about it right now... I get angry (even more than usual), and I'm trying to avoid topics that make me angry. Even if I'm always angry... I don't need a valid reason to be angry."

I nod. "I know, babe. You're doing a great job at it too. We're all very proud."

Kacchan got diagnosed with anger issues. I mean... we all kinda knew he had them, but then it was confirmed... It wasn't a real pretty day.

"So, what did you get from the teacher's lesson today?"

I go onto explain what I did get slightly, and he helped me with it. Kacchan really is the best. I can't wait for Kirishima and Sho to get back.

~~~
Y'all,,,,,, I'm so sorry... I have 0 motivation for this fucking book. I've had a rough week. Apparently I have panic attacks. That's something my body does now lmaooo

Anyways, I'm sorry this is so short. I have never EVER done this before, but this chapter is way less then 1000 words. I have no will to write this anymore, so next chapter will be the last. BUT! I'm going to start a oneshot book for MHA, so keep a look out for that soon.

Thank you so much for reading! Please remember to vote, comment, and follow me! Bye!

Loveliness out!