9

Sam POV

I went to the old abandoned warehouse because I haven't been there in years, when I get there I thought I was alone, but the I heard someone scream "STOP IT" I quickly run to the roof to help the person, when I finally make it to the roof I see Colby, he's walking to the edge of the roof, shit don't do it, I make a fast run after him, I get to him as he jumps off, I catch his shirt, he looks startled, I lift him back up and put him into a tight hug, 

"DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN" I scream, of course I was mad and I was also sad, 

"I'm sorry Sam, my thoughts took over me" 

"It's okay, just please don't do that ever again, I thought I almost lost you again" I can feel his tears on my sweater, I look him directly in the eye and say "let's go home.

Colby POV

I jump off the edge, yes my life will finally be over, until I feel something grab the back of my shirt that's grasp onto me and starts lifting me up , shit, I really thought my life was done for, after I'm lifted up and pulled into a tight hug, I look down to see who it is, its a blonde boy, it's Sam.

"DON'T EVER THAT THAT AGAIN" he screams at me, and I  guess I deserved it

"I'm sorry Sam, my thoughts took over me" I say, but its true, if I didn't always have the fucking voices telling me to kill myself maybe I wouldn't be this way

"It's okay, just please don't do that ever again, I thought I almost lost you again" tears start rolling down my face because I know its not okay, normal people don't do this, normal people aren't like me, I look down at him, he looks me directly in my eye and says "Let's go home"

Once we get home, he motions me to sit on the couch, but I decide to sit on the bean bag chair, he leaves the room for 5 minutes, returning with all the other roommates, i dont think im escaping this house meeting anytime soon.

"Colby..." Sam begins

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Stop the fucking crap Colby, Why did you try again?"

"Leave me alone"

"Its not gonna get any better"

hes right

its not gonna get any better

unless you do it

then life will be way better

"Stop trying to make it look like you care for me.... Cause i know you dont"

"Colby what the actual Fuck? we dont care? IF WE DIDNT CARE FOR YOU WE WOULDVE LET YOU DIE" Jake yells at me

"Well maybe you should" i say back storming upstairs to my room, once i get inside my room i slam my door and lock it, but i cant lock it, i look down, i noticd theres no lock on my door anymore. i storm back downstairs

" OKAY WHO TOOK OFF MY LOCK ON MY DOOR?"

"Colby..." Sam starts saying

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!? IM NOT THE MENTAL THAT I DONT NEED MY LOCK TAKEN OFF" I can tell that Jake has lost it

"YES YOU FUCKING DO, YOUR IN THERE CUTTING YOURSELF, YOU DO NEED THAT LOCK OFF"

"Know what? i'm moving out now because i cant be trusted, even to go on a walk, ill be out by next week, thank you for the horrible decision i have made" they all look at me shocked, i go upstairs and check my bank account : 1.9 million dollars, thats great, i go on my laptop and start looking at apartments, after i find a really good one, i decide to start renting it.

i check to see the time, its 1:39 am, im a little hungry so i go downstairs to expect no one is down there, but instead, everyone was still up and they knew i was still up and tgey always know i have a midnight snack so theyre waiting for me to come downstairs so they can yell at me, i quietly creep back uostairs to put on a NOW OR NEVER hoodie and i grab my keys and make a run for it.

i make it to my car and im already in it when they reach up to me, all my doors are locked, i start backing uo when i see all the guys get into their cars and start following me, great, i start making sharp turns and going pass light until i lose all of them, i head to suicide bridge, and just park my car down below, i grab my flashlight and make a run for it, not caring if i hear or see anything im not stopping.

ive been walking for about 2 miles when i see headlights flash me, Its Corey's car, i start heading back the other way, and im flashed by another car, this time it's Elton's, i hop the fence and start walking under the bridge, just when i thought i was in the green zone, im yet again flashed by another car, Jake's car this time, i just fucking cant believe it, all this trouble just so they can fucking yell at me? i check my pocket to make sure i have my new box of box cutters, and i still do, i just stand infront of jake's car, and slowly start backing up when i see Jake, Sam, Aaron, Corey, and Elton come out of Jake's car, i can tell they notice the new box of box cutters in my hand.

"Put the box down" Sam says to me

"And why should i do that?"

"Because we care for you... i care for you" i laughed when he said that

"You care for me? Then why yell at me and tell me i dont matter? becayse my problems arebt getting any better"

"Look, im sorry for saying that okay?"

"If you were truly sorry, then why dont you stop me Cutting your name in to my arm right now" they didnt even notice i opened the box cutters and i cyt everyone name into my arms, they all come after me, and i just let me, i dont move, i stay standing because i know im losing a lot of blood right now that by the time they tackled me, im already passed out.