Reyna 1

Reyna 1

This is after the Blood Of Olympus

Last talk with Jason

I sit in the tree next to where Jason and Reyna are talking. My braid has a red feather in it today, and it hangs down in front of me. Please Jason, stay at Camp Half-Blood! If you haven't already guessed, I am Piper McLean, one of the seven, daughter of Aphrodite, daughter of a famous actor, and girlfriend of Jason Grace. Anyways, too Jason and Reyna!

"Jason, I want you to come back to Camp Jupiter with me. You have a day to decide where you want to go."

"Reyna, I've done a lot of thinking. I am needed here. Camp Jupiter does not need me."

"I need you, Jason! I know you have Piper, and I don't love you, but you are like my brother! Heck, you are my brother!"

Yes! She doesn't love him!!!!!!!!

"Well, Piper needs me. So do the others in the seven. I must stay. I am sorry Reyna!"

Reyna's lip quivers. "You have lived at Camp Jupiter your while life!"

"And that's why Reyna! I need a change. I promise that I'll visit you. Piper will too! You are her good friend."

Jason continues," I am almost too old to be a camper and as soon as I am, I'll be going to college at Camp Jupiter."

"Jason, at least you will come back. But, you were born a Roman. You know what they say, born a Roman always a Roman!"

"I can be born a Roman, and die a Greek!"

" I can't change you mind can I!"

"No, Reyna. Frank is praetor now, New Rome doesn't need me. You know why the dead legion wouldn't listen to me?"

"Why?"

"They new that I am not completely Roman. At first I was devastated, but then I realized it was true. Being switched changed me."

" If you hadn't realized that you are greek, would you have chosen Camp Jupiter?"

"Yes, I can't let down you and the legion. And I am not Greek. I am Greek and Roman, Gromen!"

Reyna laughed." You always new how to make me laugh, Grace. Visit, please."

"I will."

A big grin appears on my face! Jason is staying!! Then, I forget that I was hiding. "YES!!!" I yell. Oops!!

"Piper?" Says Jason.

I wave and blush. " I gotta go, you know do stuff." Reyna gives me a weird look. I run away into the Athena cabin. I tell Annabeth all about my in counter with Reyna and Jason. I can't stop smiling. Jason is staying at Camp Half-Blood!

Last talk with Percy

Yep, Reyna and Percy are talking. Oh lord, if Percy goes to Camp Jupiter- I am just being paranoid. I have hardly had any time with Percy lately. The war with Gaea has been a lot to take in! Percy is a wonderful boyfriend though. I am on the Poseidon cabin roof, watching Reyna and Percy talk.

"We can have a third praetor, Percy!"

"Reyna, Camp Half-Blood is my home. I've spent like, a long time here."

"Jason said even thought he spent his whole life at camp Jupiter he wanted a change. He's staying here."

Piper already told me about that! I am super happy for her!

"Camp Half-Blood is a magical place, Reyna. Hazel and Frank will be good to you, I promise."

"Well, Percy, at least visit!"

"Of course Reyna. How hard can it be to travel across the country?"

He winks at her, and puts on his trouble maker smile.

"Reyna, you are my friend. And friends, we don't abandon each other!"

Yeah, I was being paranoid. Percy is staying here!! I jump off the roof and Reyna turns around.

"Did you hear that, Percy?"

"Nope! Must be the wind!"

Percy saw me. He mouthed, "We'll talk about this later."

Goodbyes to Piper and Annabeth

I was just you know casually taking a swim in the lake out side of my cabin, and then I see Reyna putting her arms around Piper and Annabeth. I go underwater to listen to their conversation. I might be under here for a while, but I can breath fine! They walk up on the dock, but don't realize that the Great Percy Jackson, is under them.

"It's hopeless to ask you girls to come to Camp Jupiter isn't it? They have great food!"

Will they go? No, they won't. Get a grip, Percy. But, I stay to listen in.

"They do have good food, but let me speak for Piper and myself, Camp Half- Blood is our home."

"Their food is great! But whatever Annabeth said, Reyna!"

"I know. I'll miss you two."

"Don't worry we'll Iris message every day!"

That's my Annabeth, always coming up with a plan.

"Of course!" Piper smiles and giggles.

"Piper, did Dakota give you too much Kool Aid?" Asks Reyna.

"Too much? No such thing!" Says Piper.

The three laugh and walk away. I get out of the water a little too soon...

"Percy? Where you listening to us?"
Says Annabeth.

"Payback!" I say. And wink at her. She blushes and Reyna give me a puzzles look. I shrug. I am sure that Annabeth listened to our conversation earlier.