Reyna 3

Reyna 3

Letters to Friends at Camp Half-Blood after the Blood Of Olympus

Dear Jason,

I told you I would write to you, so here goes.Here at Camp Jupiter, things seem so different. The Camp is surprised with our new friendship with the Greeks, and they are even more surprised that you, our former praetor has stayed with the Greeks and given his position to Zhang. Of course I miss working with you, but Zhang is a great partner as well. It seems like eons ago when you and I worked together. Ah, those were the days! But everything changes for a reason. Our friendship remains, and my memories about our adventures are still dwelling in my mind. Piper seems so happy with you, so my old feelings for you have vanished. I thought it would be easier to tell you this in a letter. Piper is a dear friend of course, so tell her I miss her.

Now Jason, you are like a brother to me. While Piper, Annabeth and I might be great friends, you are family and nothing can change that. Rachel, the girl from CHB gave me the news that you would come to Camp Jupiter soon. That has lifted my spirits. Bring Piper too!!! Before I left, she told me of your plans to help all of the gods get recognized. I think that is a grand idea!!

So Jason, you have to make a choice. Are you Greek or Roman? Whatever you are, you are a dear friend. You may have been born a Roman, but then you may die as a Greek. My loyalties and respect for you lie with whatever decision you choose. I know that the two camps have very different customs.

Please stay safe,

Praetor Reyna

Dear Percy,

I highly hope things at Camp Half-Blood are well. Tell Chiron hello!! Annabeth and I have been Iris messaging recently, and it seems like things for you too are looking up! Congrats, you two are a great couple. I have allowed my slight feelings for you to disappear, but please remaining as your friend would be an honor. Please come to visit!! The Romans all miss their strong and funny former praetor, the Great Percy Jackson! (No one misses Octavian!)

What your friend Leo did was so brave. Times seem so different to when I came to the Argo 2 to take the statue. That was the hardest quest ever. Of course, Nico deserves more credit. Tell him hello!!Id like him to visit too!! Also, he told me that Blackjack was your Pegasus. Tell him I say hello too, because we went through quite a lot together. He is a loyal friend indeed.

Working as praetor, side by side seems forever ago. Sometimes, I wish you still where praetor with me. Zhang is great, and Camp Jupiter seems to love him!!! I know that a lot has changed since the war with Gaea and Romans and Greeks have will never forget that time on the battlefield, just like I will never forget my first battle fighting with you against Gaea! She sure messed with the wrong demigods!!

Stay Safe,

Praetor Reyna

Dear Piper,

I miss you so much!! I really hope you visit Camp Jupiter soon!! I've already written to Jason and Percy and told them to come to Camp Jupiter to visit as well. I will come to visit your camp too. Those days when Romans were staying at Camp Half-Blood were amazing. Thank Chiron for me. It warms my heart that are camps are allies and peace is restored! (That probably won't happen for long....)

I have enjoyed Iris messaging you, but sometimes it's good just to write a letter. I hope you write back! Hazel and I plan to come to visit in a couple of months with Frank and Dakota. We are very exited! There hasn't been any resent news of threats here at Camp Jupiter, probably because the monsters are dismayed that Gaea failed. I am really glad they have decided to lay low. I hope things have been as nice at your camp. I must go, Piper, because being a praetor has its responsibilities!!

Your Friend,

Praetor Reyna

Dear Annabeth,

Please come to visit soon. Every time I see the Mark of Athena coin, I am reminded that I haven't returned it to you. We did go through so much. I am so glad all of that Gaea stuff is over and peace can return. I am still some what weak from transporting the statue and fighting Gaea. I hope you aren't that way. I've stopped having bad nightmares, fortunately.

I have really enjoyed Iris messaging you, and am overjoyed that things for you and Percy are going well. I hope I will find my knight in shining armor! Also, I heard you two may come to college in New Rome! That makes me smile! I really hope Nico, Piper, and Jason will come too!! That would be so wonderful!!! In a way, the peacefulness is weary compared to when me, you, Nico, and the rest of the seven were reunited. So, I miss you and hope that you, Percy, and the camp stay safe!

Your Friend,

Praetor Reyna

Dear Nico,

I am so glad you have decided to stay for a while at a camp, for your own sake. But for mine, I wish you where here at camp Jupiter. You will always have a place at both camps.

How is Hedge and his baby doing? I am relieved that he was able to be with his wife while we faced Gaea's wrath. In a way, I miss spending time with you and that Faun, I mean saytr. I am glad that we succeeded.

I also hope shadow travel hadn't scared you forever. I advise you to spend lots of time healing!

Nico di Angelo, I have shared things with you that I wouldn't and haven't shared with any others. I know that you were the right person to tell. I know that you don't always think greatly of yourself, and I hope that that will change. You are a great and talented boy, Nico. I value your friendship.

Your Friend,

Praetor Reyna