Chapter 19: Victorious

Still in hell, I made my way to Lucifer and his brother, Michael, who I clearly haven't met before in heaven, gently interlacing my fingers with his. Michael looked at Theodore unconscious on the ground, "He's going to wake up real soon, so we better kill him."

Lucifer without a second thought, said, "No. We will torture him my way."

The angel only sighed, having his arms crossed, "Well I disagree. We will lock him up for the time being."

The devil huffed in disagreement, "No."

"Fine then, have it your way cause this would concerns both heaven and hell," Michael said in slight anger.

Lucifer chuckled but humourlessly, "I understand big brother, but this is merely a nuisance."

"A mere nuisance that may destroy both heaven and hell? I think not."

Lucifer, once again, chuckled, "This nuisance is a piece of cake, brother. Don't fret about it."

"Yeah, this nuisance of yours almost beat you to death," Michael had a playful smile on his face, making his angelic features glow a little.

They both argued on and on, feeling like forever until I cleared my throat, arms crossed as I narrowed my eyes at the deities, "Excuse me? Are we going to do something about this?"

I pointed to Theodore, still unconscious on the earthly ground sprawled out and lifted an eyebrow in a questionable manner. They both turned their heads as I speak and shrugged then carried Theodore's body to the depth of hell where supernatural beings were trapped because of their ingenious crimes. I followed silently, my eyes roaming around the dark, cold hearth. So this was where the highest level of dangerous criminals stay.

Grumbles and groans filled the silence of hell, making my skin crawl with fear. Not far behind the other two, I watched them drag to an isolated area with an empty golden cage in the middle. They tossed him like plastic, Theodore's body thumped on the ground helplessly into the cage, securing a very tight lock around.

"Trust me, brother. He will escape, again," Lucifer turned to his brother now and to me.

I finally spoke up, "This will buy some time for us then. We really need to figure out what he's even planning."

"Then we need allies. Angels or demons, maybe even other entities," Michael replied, with a nod.

"There will be casualties, Michael," Lucifer said in distasteful tone.

"Sacrifices are worth in defeating Theodore, brother."

As we flew back to Lucifer's mansion, we entered the office. The familiar surrounding seemed to calm me down somehow which I was glad of. Michael and Lucifer had planned everything.. and arguing most of the time in the conversation. That leaves me in question. What if we don't fight at all?

A/N: Again this might be a little short but in the next will be a little longer :)