Clueless lot

King's p.o.v
I hang around Ban a lot more.
"So King! You want some Ale?"
"No. I'm not getting drunk again."
"Okay." Hawk looks up from the mess of whatever the hell that food was. He stares at me and Ban then laughs.
"You pig! Laugh at me again- Oh. I actually don't want any." Meliodas looks confused and surprised.
"Oh okay. Are you feeling okay?" Meliodas goes to check Ban. Ban smacks his hand away.
"Don't touch me!"
"Why aren't you drinking?" Elizabeth asks worried.
"I don't feel like it!"
"Okay sorry for asking." Hawk looks at me and winks.
"Quit being a creep you fucking trash can!"
"Ban!" I snap at him. He slams his head on the table and groans.
"I'm sorry! I haven't had a drink in a week! I'm irritable!"
"Then go home."
"Don't tell me to go home! I've been in my house all week watching the same damn shows over and over again! I need out!"
"Then quit snapping at everyone." I feel like guilt is smacking me in the face.
"As I said I haven't had a drink in a week! I am an Alcoholic but I'm choosing to quit for someone!" He slaps his hands over his mouth.
"Someone?"
"It's k-" Ban jumps over the table but Gowther and I grab him.
"SHUT YOUR TRASH HOLE!"
"You have a thing for someone?" Gowther questions calmly.
"Yeah I do! I don't want to be constantly drunk because well they worry for me."
"Someone doesn't hate you?" Diane jokes.
"Yeah I know it's shocking they don't hate me. I get it I'm a very unlikeable person." Ban talking bad about himself makes me feel sad.
"That's not what I meant."
"Sure it isn't."
"Ban relax no one hates you it's just that some people aren't that patient with you. You can be rather annoying but it's whatever." Meliodas tries to calm him down.
"Hm." I give him Chastiefol when he lays down on one of the benches. "I'm sorry. I can't control myself." Him crying makes me feel like crying.
"Ban?" Everyone asks worried about Bans mental health.
"Shut up I know!"
"You're crying." Escanor points out.
"I know! Damn give me a break! I'm normally always drinking!"
"Hug Chastiefol." He hugs Chastiefol and continues to cry.
"Why?" Escanor questions. (no im not including Merlin. i dont know anything about her? character i dont even know Escanor well enough so one person im clueless about is enough.)
"I DON'T KNOW! If I knew do you think I would still be crying!"
"Yes." Meliodas jokes.
"NO!" Ban goes back to anger.
"You are not okay." Everyone points out.
"No duh! I'm completely breaking down! I am definitely not okay!"
"Then drink!" Everyone's trying their best to calm the man who is having a full emotional roller coaster.
"NO!"
"Ban let's go to my place. You need to calm down." His eyes are slightly red from tears. He starts crying again. Hawk makes a kissing face then nods towards Ban.
"Quit it master." He finally gets out sobbing. "I can't do anything without crying or getting mad!" I hold Ban as we go to my place the worry sinking in.
'Why did I offer to take him to my place? How dumb could I be!'
"We are here."
"Good."
'No! Not good! Not good at all! Why didn't I get him wasted then take him to his place? Why did I have to tell him I'm worried! He is an immortal for crying out loud!'
"Inside." I give him Chastiefol and he hugs it as he walks in.
"King why is this room off limits?"
"It's my basement and bedroom."
"You sleep in your basement?"
"Yeah. That way I have extra rooms for other things."
"Can we go down there?"
"No!"
"Oh. Try and keep me away from it then."
'Oh shit oh shit oh shit!'
"Please Ban don't!"
"Why? You hiding the dead bodies of your enemies?"
"Ban just please let's stay up here." He opens the door and runs down.
'Please oh please tell me everything is away.'
"Why do you have bins?"
'Don't open them!'
"King?"
"Yeah?"
"Why! You kinky bastard!"
'And now he knowwwsss!'
"Like why have you never mentioned this! Toys upon toys! Have you used these?"
"Yes."
"Really? When."
"What do you think I was doing when you guys were drinking and I wasn't there?"
"Chilling at home."
"No I was drinking and hooking up with random guys!"
"Why?"
"Because you had my sister and I've liked you for so long! That's why I wouldn't drink with you."
'Great why don't you just tell him you want to fuck his brains out while you're at it dumbass!'
"Oh. You are a kinky bastard though. Right?"
'I want to fuck your brains out baby... Like oh my god could you be more stupid! Just scream it from the rooftops! You know what!' I push Ban on the bed and kiss his neck.
"D-doll."
"Shh." He blushes.
"Were you really a virgin?"
"No but it turned you on to think I was didn't it?"
"Yeah..."
"You wanna try?"
"Can we start easy?"
"Do bondage."
"What?"
"I tie you up and or to the bed."
"Okay."
'So it's not weird! Now to get the stuff. God I feel so weird. Why?' I tie him up and check if he is okay.
"Yeah I'm fine."
"Okay."
'Well let's see what I can do.' I look at him and feel myself blush at the vulnerable man laying in my bed. His grin says it all. 'Damn him let's show him what this doll can do.' I position him so he is comfortable but... reachable. I get a finger wet to explore him in another way. He lets out a sharp gasp as he grips the sheets. I feel for his prostate. I toy with him before adding another finger causing him to groan. He clenches a little. Now I'm the one grinning. His face red with blush, tied to my bed, at my mercy, with his body all to myself. I add another finger as I bring my mouth to his balls. My finger plus contact breaks him. He lets out a loud moan his body tenses.
"K-KING~! OH GOD I'M GONNA CUM!" I pull out my fingers and he whines. "K-king?"
"Not yet." He looks confused but settled down not enough though.
"Please?"
"No." His whines become addictive. I go back adding a forth causing him to scream in pleasure. His body shudders as I rub his member with my free hand playing with his tip in my mouth sending him far past cumming. His moans grow louder, he grips the sheets harder, more and more cum dripping down his cock from my mouth, his face red, our bodies sweating as the intensity grows.
"OH GOD YES~!" He throws his head back and arched his back filling my mouth even more with his seed. His prostate starts to leak. "AAH! FUCK RIGHT THERE, RIGHT THERE, RIGHT THERE~!" His voice cracks. "Mmm FUCK~!" I put more of his cock in my mouth as he incoherently screams. "PLEASE FILL ME KING! I want you in me! I want to feel you fill me with your cum! Please!"
'Holy shit he is begging!' I take his cock out of my mouth and remove my fingers from his ass I replace them with my cock. His back arches.
"Fuck me~." His voice is pretty much gone. I leave hickey's on his stomach as I pound my length into him, his moans become quiet and raspy, our bodies sweaty and weak. I cum and pull out trying to catch my breath as I untie Ban. "Thanks."
"Are you okay?"
"Huh?"
"It's a part of BDSM you should always check on your partner after a scene. See how they are doing if they need anything be there for them. It can be draining." He rubs his wrist.
"I am rather sore."
"Yeah that's normal. We should clean up."
"Could you help me my legs feel like jello." I put a towel over Chastiefol.
"Here use Chastie."
"Thanks." He hugs Chastiefol as he walks up the stairs with me. "Thank god the group doesn't know where you live."
"Yeah and there is a very good reason for that." I decided to run a bath and add bubbles.
"Why a bath?"
"It's more relaxing and we could really use some relaxation."
"Yeah." He smiles slightly.
"You're smile is nice. Better then your drunk one. I like it."
"Really?"
"Yeah. It's nice."
"Thanks for you know pushing your hatred aside." We sit in the bath and wash off after I sit on his lap and we cuddle in the bath.
"I love you Ban."
"I love you too King."
"My giant fox."
"My handsome doll." I kiss his cheek. Then we playfully splash each other.
"Ahh! No fair I was distracted!"
"So? I'm a thief I use distraction to my advantage."
"Like how you stole my heart?"
"Yeah. I made you hate me but really I was making you fall for me." We go to the couch and cuddle while watching tv. I drift off to the sound of his soft heart beat.