Chosen To Be His Wife

CHOSEN TO BE HIS WIFE

Copyright © 2013 by Andrea Sheena

All right reserved.No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic or mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without express permission from the author. 

Please take note that this fanfiction is edited by myself, the author. I try my best but I know there are mistakes either on my spellings or grammar, please forgive me, please do help me out if you read any errors on my story! Please do take note of chapter 0 to chapter 4, There will be a lot of grammar mistakes in terms of present tense and past tense. I will fix it right after I completed editing the rest chapter till the end first. Sorry guys, I'm not that good in English. 

And yes, I edited my story. Suprise. I publish this story in 2014, completed this story in 2015. Then I unpublish this in 2018 and since my country is under lockdown right now I have decided to republish it back and continue my journey with EXO Oppas.

I don't really care if no one clicks or reads my story till the end since there is a lot of nicer fanfiction and fandom out there, but I'm here to spread my love for my beloved EXO Oppas.

Then again, If you did click on my story, you deserve a freaking medal for reading this fanfiction of mine. I love you!

THE CHOSEN SERIES

1. Chosen To Be His Bride (COMPLETE BUT UNDER EDITING)

2. Chosen To Be The Next Victim (ON-GOING)

[Both are stand-alone novel]

---

This story was also known as

MY ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH MY EX

Summary

When HE walked across the hallway, some of the students bowed their heads in respect. While the others scrambled away in fear.

SHE had been warned about him, but she just couldn't shake him off.

"Stupid, ugly nerd. Do think you had the chance to date one of us?", a voice shouted from behind.

'Oppa, don't leave me here', She prays silently. Hoping that just maybe, she still had a chance. A chance to understand and hear his explanation out. She slowly held her head up, looking at his eyes that scream anger and sadness.

After 5 years, they meet again with a marriage contract along the way.