12 : his wish list

Chapter 12

Third Person Point of View

Today the library was quite empty, there are only a few numbers of students seen lingering around, taking a nap, and studying in this huge-spacious library during break time. As her classes had been canceled, Choi Hana takes this moment to complete her Chemistry assignment which was due in two weeks.

Almost done, Choi Hana thought to herself, She stretches her neck muscle by tilting her head side by side, and cracked her knuckled along the way. Letting out a silent sighed.

A tap on Choi Hana's shoulder startled her as she glanced to the left. A girl who was wearing a white uniform stood beside her, Choi Hana stood up promptly and bowed her head in respect, "Senior", she said.

Despite being a new student in this school, Choi Hana had learned a few things about this 'famous' high school which include seniority being the second most important thing that she needs to keep in her mind while she was studying in this school. The school had divide students into several colors according to its grades. 10th-grades wore a black uniform, 11th-grades wore a dark blue uniform meanwhile the 12th-grades wore a white uniform.

Choi Hana was wearing a dark blue uniform which sparks out her figure out. Even though she just transferred to this high school. She receives quite a lot of respect and salutes coming from the 10th-grade juniors. This shows Hana that seniority did bring out a massive impact on the students' social life in this high school.

"You must be Choi Hana", the girl stated, pulling the chair out beside her, she takes a seat and gestures Choi Hana to do the same. "I had heard a few rumors about you, maybe one or two. In which both of it involves one of the EXO members", she arrogantly continued.

Choi Hana reminds silent, too afraid that she might speak out something that might drag her into huge trouble. "I have done some research on you, you come from a pretty rich family, transferred here a month ago, you don't really make friends here but you managed to gain Suho's attention", she stressed out every single sentence, looking at Choi Hana in despise.

"How?", she asked. "How did you gain his attention?", she hissed, gritting her teeth.

"EXO members are not allowed to be engaged in any kind of relationship with anyone, this is the only reason why I am not dating Suho Oppa", She scorned, What really these EXO members do? Why do they hold such a huge position until this senior respected them in such ways? Choi Hana questioned herself, she had heard about EXO but no one ever told her about them in detail.

As Choi Hana's eyes shifted to the ground, the senior gasped "You-, you still had no idea about EXO members?", the senior asked with bulging eyes, looking at Choi Hana with depressing eyes. Choi Hana looked up, meeting the senior's eyes. She gulped and opened her mouth to speak, but not a single word came out.

The senior sighed, rubbing her eyes between her eyebrows. "You better listen to me carefully, I will not repeat this thing for you."

Choi Hana nodded her head, completely diverted from her assignment. With a final look around the library, the senior takes a deep breath before telling the clueless Choi Hana.

___

Suho prepared the breakfast by cooking a simple Chinese-style egg fried rice. His eyes were distracted by the box of cake baked by Lay laying on top of the counter. His mind was clouded by the mini-meeting that occur between them at their usual hangout room.

"What is your plan Hyung?", Jongdae asked, rubbing his chin in distress.

"I don't know.", I sighed looking at them.

"She clearly set the boundaries between both of you, but did she mention about the past?", Luhan asked, clasping her hand together. The word 'past' had brought back so many bad memories to them as Chanyeol smacked Luhan's head, "Yah, don't mention about it"

Someone who was particularly more stressed out than Suho shifted his weight to the other leg. He had been silent since he saw Choi Hana's figure sleeping on the same bed as Suho earlier. Filled with confusion, and heavy guilt, he sighed loudly but no one cared about him as each one of them was devastated by this situation. Thinking about a way to reunite these ex-lovers back.

Xiumin walked toward him and grab his shoulder, "You can not lose her for the second time", he told,

"Suho-nim!", Suho startled almost drop the plate of fried rice he was holding. "Sorry", Jae Hyun whispered after acknowledging his mistakes. "It's okay, have you taken your bath?", Suho smiled, as he lifted Jae Hyun up on the high chair. "Yes!", Jae Hyun cheered, looking down on the plate of fried rice ready to eat.

"Where are your Noona?", Suho asked, the images of Hana sleeping on top of him this morning flashes back, "I'm here!", a voice responded. Soon, Choi Hana entered the kitchen with her hair tied in a high ponytail, she takes a seat and chatted with Jae Hyun for a moment while waiting for Suho to settle down.

Choi Hana

"Are you sick?", I blurted out. The spoon that Suho was holding stopped midway, "What? No", he quickly replied avoiding my stares. "Your face is so red like a tomato", I stated, I lifted up my hand to touch his forehead, as if I'm there to smack him, Suho quickly ducked his head and hastily grabbed my hand. "What are you doing?", Suho asked. I pulled my hand back, "Are you worry about me?", he suddenly teased, wiggling his eyebrows which irritated me.

"Why should I!", I snapped, "It is an act of empathy towards you which was totally fine and normal".

Suho smirked and sarcastically said, "or, is it an act of you falling for the person?",

I halted, I slowly placed my spoon on the plate, How dare you.

I opened my mouth ready to fire back at him with hatred, but an innocent voice interrupted me, "Oh! I almost forgot, Tada!-, my wish list", Jae Hyun suddenly showed us a piece of paper with writings on it.

Suho's shoulder rises up as he sighed in relief, his eyes meet mine as I mouthed, "I will talk to you later". Suho averted his gaze and pay his full attention to Jae Hyun.

"Let's see", he sang, holding the paper up before him.

"I want to go to the beach!", Suho read out loud, "I will bring you to every beach in the State", I cut in, pinching Jae Hyun's cheek. "Thank you Noona!", he replied with a grin.

"Food-hunting", Suho continues, "I'm in! Everything for food", I exclaimed as the image of the food sales at the street market clouded my mind. I can't wait to eat without the strict diet schedule pressuring me every single time. The first few years working as a model had been very hard for me, especially my stomach. I have to cut down on dairy, eat a little amount of carbs, and worse, not being able to eat my favorite pasta. Once, I 'tried' to sneak some snacks into my room to eat during the night and my plan failed. My manager decided to surprise us with a sudden spot-check around our house. Well, let's just say, my diet schedule had caused me to lose about 5 kg in a week.

" What is your third wish?", Suho asked, showing me the paper he read earlier. The number three was left blank.

Jae Hyun hummed and shrugged his shoulder, "I don't know yet."

"It's okay, save your best wish for the last", Suho grinned.

Jae Hyun nodded his head and continue eating the fried rice.

___