7 : unicef

Chapter 7

Third Person's Point of View

"Yah, Let's hang out at the new cafe across the street", a tall teenage boy suggested, hanging his school bag on his right shoulder.

"Sure! I have been craving for a chocolate smoothie for this entire week!", a boy with a mulet hairstyle said. The other boys who were tagging behind him agreed with each other and changed their direction toward the street except for one boy.

"Yah, Suho Hyung are you not coming with us?", the previous boy asked, gaining the attention of the rest of the members.

"I don't think I can tag along with you guys today, I need to go somewhere else first. See you guys later!", Suho said, waving his hand and proceed walking to the other south exit.

"What is wrong with him?" , One of the members questioned. "He had been missing our hang out and meetings for the entire 2 weeks."

"Is he, by any chance dating someone?", Another one muttered. The boy who had been eyeing Suho until he was out of sight, answered. "He knows the rules since he is one of us. He knows what he is doing and what the consequences will be if he breaks the rule."

"Hahaha, Kai do not take this too seriously. Maybe something urgent happens, it could be a family matter or something else.", said another guy trying his best to break the firm atmosphere.

"Yes, I agree with Chanyeol-", the shortest among them spoke up.

"Hye, don't mind him. We can ask him another time, let us just go and grab some snacks at the cafe.", the boy with the mullet hairstyle said. After a few tries of convincing them to shake it off, all of the 11 boys decided to let it go and proceed to walk to the direction of the cafe street.

Chanyeol who walks behind them grabbing these chances too whispered to the boy with the mullet hairstyle. "Baekhyun. you better tell Suho Hyung to be more cautious about this. We can no longer cover him from behind. Sooner or later, the rest of the members will find out about this."

___

Suho

"Sir, you have an appointment arranged for your UNICEF program in three at the Jenju Orphanage Centre", my assistant announced, scanning through her huge IPad situated on her left hand.

I have been actively donating to charity events especially UNICEF for many years, this year I had been asked to join a one-month program that involves me taking care of an orphan. Children are easily attached to me, like what Kris once said, I attract children where ever I went. Even Jongdae's daughter likes me better than her own father. I can see why Jongdae had not been bringing her daughter out during our hangouts. 

I can guarantee that this child that I am about to be taking care of, will be sticking by my side everywhere I go. It can't be that hard to take care of a boy right?

I tidy up my desk and stood up, "Please call my  fiancée and tell her to be ready in two hours."

Fiancée, hmm I like it. I smirked.

___

Choi Hana

This bed I am sleeping on is super comfortable, how rich can this guy be?

I have moved into his penthouse yesterday, touring around the house, I was in an awed. Perched on the highest floor, this penthouse inevitably offers the best Seoul City view in this building. Everything is colored in white with an enormous kitchen area. I had also learned that there are five bedrooms overall but three of the bedrooms were renovated into a mini library, a gym, and a room full of seats and gaming stuff. The last room can fit up to 10 people at once, Does this guy invite people to his house often? , I asked myself.