10: 31 days

Chapter 10

Choi Hana

It was 6:38 pm, the elevator ride up to his floor was accompanied by a tight atmosphere caused by the commotion that happens earlier at the market. Both of our smartphones had been ringing since the incident happened in which we had decided to mute it. In front of me, stand Suho who is carrying anxious Jae Hyun who had clearly been impacted by the ruckus.

Jae Hyun laid his head on Suho's left shoulder, looking lost. Suho slowly patted Jae Hyun back calming him, He is too good to be true, I told myself. The elevator ding, Suho stepped out of the elevator and walked to the right. "Do you mind?", he asked as soon as we stopped in front of his door. I clicked on the keypad, 220591. The door clicked.

"Are you hungry Jae Hyun?", Suho asked. Jae Hyun nodded his head, "Okay I will prepare a special dinner for Jae Hyun",

I tagged behind him as Suho walked into the kitchen and set Jae Hyun down on one of the high chairs. "You can cook?", I blurted out. Oh my, why did I asked such a stupid question? I mentally facepalm myself. "Be my judge then", Suho smirked. Should I? Just when I am about to reject his offer my stomach grumbled loudly. The boys laughed as Suho said, "I will take it as a yes"

He turned around with a smile trailed behind his lips which directly makes my heart fluttered. Choi Hana wake up! I scolded myself. I can't believe this, it is like I am falling for him again. I closed my eyes, in a flash the memories flooded my mind again. Pain, Betrayal...

"Nonna?", a warm-soft hand touched my hand, startled me back to reality. It is Jae Hyun. He is no longer sitting on the high chair however he is standing beside it while carrying a yellow bag which I assume belongs to him. I close my eyes that long, Woah.

"What's wrong Jae Hyun", I asked. "Can you help me to sit on the chair?", He asked. I gladly stood up and carried him to sit on the high chair, he then unzipped his bag and pulled out a medium-sized brown notebook. "What are you doing little Jae Hyun?", I leaned toward him, "This is my photobook album!", he cheekily smiled and start flipping through the pages. It is indeed a photo album, each page were filled with printed pictures which had been glued on the papers. "You are so cute!", I exclaimed, pointing on a picture.

 "You are so cute!", I exclaimed, pointing on a picture

"Where did you get all of these pictures?", I asked. "Noona Yul likes to take a picture, she has this very-very big camera in her room", he extended his arm showing the size of the camera, "I asked Nonna if I can keep the pictures that she takes, and she say yes!", Jae Hyun smiled later we continue exploring his photobook album, laughing and teasing Jae Hyun along the way. The time past, by now the kitchen was filled with a sweet-savory smell, "Tadaa!", Suho announced before putting down the plates in front of us. He cooked-, "Pasta! Thank you very much Suho-nim!", Jaehyun cheered. He cooked my favorite pasta, I eyed him with a heavy heart. He avoided my stares and drifted his attention to Jae Hyun.