18 : mission

Third Person Point of View

"Jae Hyun! I miss you", the person from the other line shouted,

Jae Hyun who was holding Suho's smartphone closed to his chest was sitting in the living room surrounded by his Hyungs, who was clearly uneasy with Hana's presence from the other side of the screen.

"Noona! Annyeong!", Jae Hyun replied cheerfully, waving his hand forward. "How are you? Suho told me that you were sick last night", Hana worriedly asked.

"I'm fine now! All of the Hyungs took care of me last night!", Jae Hyun nonchalantly answered without giving it a second thought.

"All of the Hyungs?", Hana snapped upon hearing Jae Hyun's answer.

Jae Hyun gulped realizing the mistake that he had just made as the rest of the members trembled in fright. "We are so dead", Baekhyun whispered into Chanyeol's left ear just to receive a painful nudge at his stomach. "Shut up", Chanyeol hissed as Baekhyun grunt silently sending deadly glares to Chanyeol. The rest of the members and Suho holds their breath, not wanting to attract Hana's attention.

"Uhm, I mean... Suho Hyung took care of me last night", Jae Hyun quickly replied, scratching his head. "Ah...I see", Hana said nodding her head hesitantly, not buying Jae Hyun's words. Realizing that Jae Hyun hastily changed the topic. "Uhm, Noona what are you doing right now?",

From the other side of the screen, Hana was seen laying on her stomach while slurping her favourite drink. "I am taking a break before my next photoshoot session", she replied.

At that moment, Jongin snapped his finger lightly, enough to attract Jae Hyun's attention. Jongin holds out a piece of paper with writings on it.

Ask your Nonna which hotel she is staying at, Written there

Jae Hyun cleared his throat and shifted his attention back to Hana, "Noona where are you staying?"

Hana paused, "Me? I'm staying at Jeju Shinwa Hotel. Why?"

"Oh, It's nothing Noona. It's just that, Noona's room decorations are very eye-catching", Jae Hyun grinned,

Hana giggled, "You are very good with words Jae Hyun, I wonder who taught you that"

"I read a lot of books, that's why", Jae Hyun answered. Hana hummed a reply and paused looked a little bit hesitant, "Where is your Hyung?". She whispered as if she was scared that the person she was looking for was around.

At the mention of Suho, the rest of the members concurrently turned their heads to face Suho and start wiggling their eyebrows. "She is looking for you", Kyungsoo teased, smiling widely only to be pushed at the face by Suho's palm. "Shush!", Suho hushed as his face started to turn red.

"Suho Hyung is... cleaning the kitchen", Jae Hyun stuttered.

The members exchange glances with each other as ideas start popping up inside their heads. They leaned over to Jongin and whispered something to him.

Jongin nodded his head in agreement and start writing something on another piece of paper.

Ask her if she wants to talk to Suho, Written there.

"Noona, do you want to talk to Suho Hyung?", Jae Hyun sweetly asked after reading the paper.

In the meantime, the members were busy with their own hands. "Don't mess this up Suho", Jongin whispered while massaging Suho's shoulder. Kyungsoo reached out to fix Suho's hair while the others turn to give him the encouraging look.

"Remember to ask her how she had been doing", Lay reminded.

"Tell her she looks beautiful!", Chanyeol added.