9 : fans

Chapter 9

Third's Person Point of View

Suho heaved a sigh and extended his hand to conclude the house rules. Hana looked at him for a second but later accepted his gesture. It seems like their hands were locked together longer than usual, drowned in the intense gaze they give to each other. Either one of them realizes that Suho's smartphone that was set at the kitchen counter had been ringing for quite some time.

The dreary atmosphere was disrupted by the ringing of Hana's smartphone which was placed at the coffee table that acts as a barrier between them. The ID caller comes from the same person who called Suho's smartphone just now. Written there, 'Yan Li'

Hana quickly pulled her hand away from Suho's grip and answered the call. "Hello, Yan Li?".

Hana's eyebrows twitched and push her smartphone deeper into her ear. "Wait, Yan Li what did you say?", Hana asked, and looked at Suho with a stare that screams trouble.

___

Suho parked his car at the side of the road, exiting his car at the same time as Hana. Both of them ran toward the supermarket labeled 'City Family Mart Dolda' looking for Yan Li.

"Here!", Yan Li shouted as a pale face and heavy breathing accompany her. With her hands placed on her chest, she stated, "I can't find Jae Hyun, I was just trying to read the food's label but when I turned around he was gone!", Yan Li scratch her head and fixed her glasses. Suho quickly reached out to her. "It's okay Yan Li, It's not your fault", he said and lead Yan Li to the nearest bench to rest. "Yan Li, you need to rest here okay? I will look for Jae Hyun", Suho held Yan Li's hands in a caring way.

Suho had always been treating Yan Li as his own mother after all Yan Li had been working with Kim's family even before Suho was born. "Hana, stay with Yan Li. She has a heart problem. Make sure Yan Li did not move around and-",

"Hana, don't listen to him. Go and look for Jae Hyun. I can manage this. Go", Yan Li cut him and pushed both of them away. "Poor boy, he must have been very frightened right now", Yan Li cried out, "Go!", Yan Li once again said convincing both of them.

Suho grabbed Hana's hand and pulled her to the entrance, "I will search for him at the left side and you will go to the right side, okay?", Hana nodded her head and released her hand from Suho's warm grip.

Suho waited till Hana was out from his sight before he jogged to the nearest section. This market is very huge, hopefully, nothing happens to Jae Hyun, Suho thought. Time seems to past by slower as Suho and Hana keep on searching for the missing Jae Hyun, "No sorry", a woman answered Suho.

Suho jogged further to the meat section and instantly stopped his track. A tiny figure walked slowly toward him, seeming lost. Dressed in a white coat and black trousers this boy dressed exactly like Jae Hyun. Suho ran toward the little boy and hugged him. "Jae Hyun we are worried!", Suho exclaimed still hugging him tightly. "Sorry, Suho-nim", the little boy whispered back in a raspy voice. Suho released him from the hugged and observed him, it is obvious that Jae Hyun had been crying for quite some time now by the look of his swollen eyes. Suho's attention was taken back by the blood-stained at Jae Hyun's white coat.

"Are you hurt Jae Hyun?", Suho quickly examined Jae Hyun's body looking for wounds. "My nose bleed just now, and I went to the toilet, but end up lost...", Jae Hyun explained showing his nose which still has the traces of blood. Suho sighed in relief and hugged Jae Hyun one more time before picking him up. "Thank God", Suho said and proceed on telling Jae Hyun about Yan Li calling them. 

"I am sorry, I really did not mean for this to happen", Jae Hyun murmured with his head down. "It's okay buddy, I did the same thing when I am about your age. My mom called the polices, which leads me to be stuck in my house for 5 months!", Suho told Jae Hyun, hoping that he can lift up the guiltiness feeling hovering in Jae Hyun. Jae Hyun giggled and hugged Suho by his neck. "Let's go and find Hana", Suho said.