C H A P T E R 19

Friday
8:29 pm

"You have to be kidding me!" I say into the phone.

"Y/n I'm at the park with my sister right now, and I see him walking with her!" Sadie whisper yells.

"You see them together right now?" I ask.

"Yes! I'm hiding behind the big tree that we used to hang out at when we were 9." She says.

"Okay, I'm on my way right now." I say as I hang up.

I open the door and my mom was standing in front of it.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asks.

"Mom I don't have time for this shit right now!" I say as I run past her.

The park was a 10 minute walk, so if I sprinted, it would take me a few minutes to get there.

I finally got to the park and spotted Sadie, but Finn and that boyfriend stealing bitch was no where to be found.

I ran over to Sadie out of breath.

"Where is he." I ask while panting.

"He's at lovers tree." She says.

Lovers tree. The name speaks for itself. It's a tree that has seen hundreds of first kisses and romantic picnics. You either fall in or out of love when near it. It sounds stupid and cliché but whatever.

"Okay let's go." I say as I grab Sadie's hand.

"Wait wait wait... what are you going to do?" She asks.

"I'm just going to say hi." I say.

"Y/n I think this is a bad idea." She says.

"I don't give a fuck!" I yell.

"Y/N! There is a child present!" She says.

"Sorry but I need to confront him." I say.

We finally get to lovers tree and I see Finn and aly making out.

I was about to say something until Sadie covered up my mouth and jumped in front of me.

"Oh hey Finn!" Sadie says.

Finn looks at us and pushes aly off of him.

"So first you want to come after my boyfriend, and now my best friend?" Sadie says.

"You are gonna regret this!" Sadie says.

She started walking over to aly, but before she could do anything, Finn jumped in front of her.

"Sadie please listed to me! She didn't know, I swear!" Finn says.

Ouch my heart.

I turned around and started walking off.

"Y/n wait!" Finn yells.

He runs after me and grabs my arm.

"Finn I swear to god if you don't let go I will rip your fucking arm off and make you eat it in front of all these children!" I say as I yank my arm away.

"Y/n please listen to me."

"I already know what's going on... you were mad that I went to hang out with a boy, so you decided to find aly, who you know stole Sadie's boyfriend, and make out with her. What hurts the most is that I called and told you that I left early, and instead of saying anything, you hang up on me and make out with her." I say. "I should have know that you were going to do some dumb shit like this. I can't believe I thought you were different from everyone else... do you know why I left? It's because of you... I felt terrible for going out with Wyatt after you told me not to. I wanted to be with you instead."

"Y/n I'm sorry..." He says.

"That's all you have to say?"

"Well what do you want me to say!?" He asks.

"You know what? Fuck you Wolfhard. I'm done with you!" I say as I walk off.

Sadie walks past him and pushes him on the ground.

"What the fuck!" He says.

"That's what you get for hurting my best friend! ...bitch!" She says.

"Catch up Sadie, we're sleeping at your house!" I yell.

Sadie runs up to me and puts her arm around me while we walk to her house.

Once we got to her house, I said hello to Sadie's mom and run to the room while Sadie followed.

"Sadie I don't understand! I went to hang out with a boy and he went and made out with a girl... WHAT TYPE OF LOGIC IS THAT!?" I yell.

"And what's worst, it was with the girl that took Caleb from me!" Sadie says.

"I hate him with every bone in my body." I say. "...but I also love him with every bone in my body." I whisper.

"WHAT! Y/n he hurt you!" She says.

"I know..." I say.

"No no no, y/n you can't do this to yourself!"

"Sadie If I knew how to stop these feelings, I would have stopped it the second I felt it. This is my first real crush, and I don't know how to act!" I say.

"You have had crushes in the past before." Sadie says.

"Yeah but those ones don't matter as much as Finn does."

"You know what, as long as you're happy and careful, I will always support you." She says as she give me a hug.

I was going to wait until next Wednesday to post this chapter, but this chapter is not long enough for a long wait.