Veiled In Darkness

VEILED IN DARKNESS|

The fire burns in her eyes

S U M M A R Y

•••

Guilt drove her. The pain of what she had become tugged on her mind and constantly reminded her of the sins she had committed. All 22- year old Sapphire Williams, the first female Alpha of the Blood moon pack wanted was a content life, she had never been one of those females who waited around for a male to come and whisk her away to his pack with a mark on her neck. She wasn't expectant of a mate. In fact, she had completely given up on the thought of ever having one for she believed that her darkness was too great a burden for any male to bear.

"No one will ever be able to love me."

That was a daily mantra she chanted to herself when she woke up or when she saw couples cozying up in her pack.

This is what she believes till Keneally Reed walks into her life unexpectedly and they spend a night together. A night both mates wouldn't forget in a hurry. Keneally is happy to have found his mate but is left completely shattered when he wakes up to an empty bed the next morning. He tries to find the beautiful woman that had stolen his heart, but is stunned when his female was the notorious "Dark Alpha" known for her ruthless killings and attacks.

What was even more appalling to him was when she refused to acknowledge their bond, and what they had shared. But he was never known to be one who gives up on something he wanted without so much as a fight.

He wanted her and he was going to do anything to unravel the mystery behind the stoic female Alpha he had begun to have feelings for.

Will Keneally ever be able to uncover the secrets behind the Dark Alpha and prove to her that love can be so much more than she imagined or is their love destined to meet doom before it even had a chance to blossom?

SAPPHIRE: THE FEMALE ALPHA

•••

Copyright © Therealdera 2019

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, send a dm to my profile.

What all this means is that I(@therealdera) own this book and I worked very hard to have it published here. I have edited and rewritten it so many times, so I wouldn't appreciate if my work was copied, so please hesitate from doing so.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT