Important Announcement

Welcome new and old readers!

To all my old readers, this special announcement is for you. Most of you must have noticed that I had taken down the previous chapters of this book. I had it taken down because while I was on a break from Wattpad, I have been working on the book generally and editing out some loose ends that probably didn't make sense to most of you. I have completely rewritten this book, and if you check you might also notice that the blurb of this story is different too.

So for you to understand it, I urge you to please start the book from the first chapter. I
promise you are gonna love it and won't regret it(*inserts wink emoji*) and to my new readers you all are completely safe and may proceed.

I didn't edit the prologue so it remains the same, but other chapters have different dialogues, and actions than it previously did.
The characters are still the same though, just different outcomes. So you will still get to see Reed, Sapphire, Ryan, and Claire in the coming chapters.

I'm also going to change the title name, but still need a book cover before I do so, for now, the name is going to remain soon, but I'll announce it on my profile when I do.

With that said and done, please proceed and I hope you enjoy the roller coaster ride of the Dark Alpha the same way I enjoyed writing it.

Thanks for all the support.