Twenty seven

Thea's POV

I wake up to large arm wrapped around me making me smile knowing that it's Mason huge ass arm.

I'm not even exaggerating! Their giant!

I yawn as I move closer to Masons warmth.

Snap

"Aw this is so cute but we have something to discuss" I hear making me open my eyes and lift my head up a little to see Jake with a serious look on and a camera in hand.

I groan as I let my head fall back onto Masons arm.

~~~~~~

I sit down in the stool facing Jake as Abuelita sets our plate of rice, beans and chorizo down and then she starts to serve us orange juice.

I feel like a kid.

Speaking about kids they had their lunch 10 minutes ago.

Yes lunch meaning it's 2 in the afternoon.

"What are you doing here?" I ask taking a sip of my cup.

"My flight was great thanks for asking" Jake says taking a bite out of his food "but to answer you're question I'm here cause we have a meeting with Nathan" Jake informs.

Why do we need another meeting if Luke and Andy already took care of it.

"We're not quite sure why he wants to meet us again but my guess is to see if you were the girl from last night. That or he wants to set a deal" he says

"Where is the meeting taking place?" I ask taking a bite out of my food.

"Same place same time" he says making me roll my eyes.

"Im going to need you to wear something that will show off cleavage so he will see that your not the same girl from last night" He adds and I nod.

8:00pm

Thea's outfit ^^^

Thea's outfit ^^^

I finish my eyeshadow before I walk out and down the stairs where Jake will be waiting.

Mason already left so Nathan won't see that they're watching from Mac's office.

Abuelita and the kids are currently at Luis's home under heavy security since Dorthy and her kids are there as well.

"Alright let's go" I say putting on the earrings that I had to take out yesterday.

Yes I put on all the jewelry back on.