Forty Three

Thea's POV

It's been two days and I still haven't called the phone.

I've just been in the cave watching and watching the video of Jake over and over again.

"Moving on, I left an untraceable phone in the table along with this flash drive. In the phone there is only one contact that's saved, call it."

I look at the phone before I look up at the tv and then glance at my watch to see it's 3 in the morning.

Better pray that Nathan isn't asleep right now.

I snatch the phone and call the only contact that he said was there and wait for them to answer.

After the third ring I was going to give up until someone answered.

"I'm Surprised that you didn't call immediately" Nathan's voice rings through my ears. He sounds annoyed more to say.

"Cut to the chase, Coleman. Where's my brother?" I demand making him chuckle.

"Tomorrow night, I'll send you the location. Come alone or else he's dead" Nathan says before he hangs up.

I scream as loud as I can, throwing the phone to the wall before I fall to my knees and start crying.

Later on that day (2:30pm)

"Look, Stella. I'm going to cut to the chase, tell me everything about the secrets inside the American mafia" I demand.

"W-what?" Stella says looking scared.

My heart clenches at her reaction. Eyes wide filled with horror and she starts to tremble looking around for anyone who can help her.

But I don't have time to worry about her feelings.

"MY BROTHER WAS KIDNAPPED BY THEM NOW YOU EITHER TELL ME OR I WILL BE FAR WORST THEN NATHAN EVER WAS" I snap as I hit my hands on the table making her flinch away.

I smile at that and she realized that I am not the nice person she thought after all.

"I-if I-I-I tell- tell you.... will-will s-Silas b-be o-okay?" She ask and I nod.

She looks at me for a while searching my eyes for any lies but she saw none.

"O-o-okay" she says.

1 and a half hours later (5:00pm)

I look at Melissa to see her pacing around while I just sip on my hot chocolate.

"Isn't it too soon?" She ask and I put down my mug.

"Either your in or your not" I say taking my gun out and setting it on the table for her to see.

Melissa stumbles back not expecting my reaction.

"Fine" she hesitates.

"Good" I say putting it away, standing up to leave.

"Be ready by 10" I say before leaving.