Fourty Seven

Thea's POV

I wake up after someone dumped water on me and I find Luke and Andy there.

"How's your head?" I snicker at them.

"Not as bad as Jefferson. Sierra gave him a full on concussion and a bruise" Andy says and I start to cringe remembering how bad Sierra punched him.

"Is he mad?" I ask and he shakes his head no and I let out a breath of relief.

"He's pissed" Andy finishes off and I glare at him for making me believe that he wasn't mad.

"Anyways when am I getting out of this dump?" I yawn as I start stretching and they clearly look confused.

"I thought you-"

"Yeah, no. I just wanted to have some peace and quiet from y'all's bullshit for one more day" I say already making my way to the door

"Alright let's go" I turn back and see that their looking at in disbelief.

"You seriously think i want my hair to look like a birds nest? I look like a lunatic!" I say and they just pass me muttering curse words at me in Spanish.

"It's been hell in there. You guys seriously think I'd stay in there on my will? Oh hell naw! Estan locos" I say following them up the stairs.

(You guys are crazy)

"Says the one that looks like one" Luke says and I was going to say something but realize that I don't have anything to say.

"Whatever" I mutter and I could feel him smirking.

~~~~

When I finally get out of my room feeling refreshed i have to immediately go to Jakes house because apparently that's where everyone is at right now.

He also called in a meeting and I'm guessing it's talking about what happened that night.

I enter his house and smell the carne asada from in here.

Mmmm Carne asada.

No one is in the living room so I go up to his office where I find all the guys.

"Alright let's wrap this up. I could already smell the carne asada that Naomi is watching over" I say rubbing my hands together.

I close the door behind me and start to talk ignoring what Andy was I guess trying to explain for my part.

"Actually I'm right here" I hear Naomi say in a soft whisper as if she's scared to be here.

To be honest she's always scared to be in a room with all the Castillo's.

"Oh" I say and I turn to see that Mia, Melissa, Stella and Lia are also here along with Silas.

"Anyway, I didn't call the phone because I knew if I did then Nathan would tell me to meet right away and I had to come up with a plan"

"That and you also wanted to get back at Jake" Andy adds and I don't even disagree on it.

"True dat" I say and me and Andy start laughing.

Jake doesn't look amused since I bet he already knew why I waited so long but Naomi just looks shocked.

"After watching the video over and over again it got me thinking of the night you were "kidnapped" You started to act like a little bitch which you barely do. Then I thought, who's the only one who could ever be one step ahead of me?" I say leaning back on the wall.

"Miguel"

"Mason"

"Jake"

"Abuelita"