aches and pains

Lilly's P.O.V

I was in a room a dark room and there was a boy he was crying, why was he crying? I stepped fallward to see who he was when I was woken by mother.

I had been dreaming, great.

'Lilly get up your gonna be late'

'Just a couple more minutes'

'No it's time to get up you will be late for school and you will fail your GCSES'

'Fine I'm up'

I waited a few more minutes before pulling my self up out of bed. I looked in the mirror and nearly jumped out my skin. I had put make up on the day before hoping it would get Ash this guy I had fancied for ages to actually notice me. I got no success he didn't notice or say I looked nice he didn't even speak to me.

Well I hadn't took the make up off and it had smudge in my sleep leaving me to look like I had died. My eyes where pure black around them like some panda.

I head for my bathroom and took a shower after I was done I looked in the mirror and forced a smile.

'Aw'

'You okay in there Lilly' my mother knocked on the door'

'Yeah I'm fine mum just slipped'

It was a lie I had suddenly felt a shooting pain in the side of my neck I looked at in the mirror nothing there. It looked completely normal. I rubbed my neck then headed back to my room and got dressed.

When I got down stairs my mother was waiting for me she smiled at me.

'Morrning sweat heart'

'Morning mother'

My mother was really sweat but she kind of insisted that I called her mother and not mum. I never understand why it matters so much.

'I'm really hungry'

'Well your just in luck I made you some oat meal your favourite'

Steared down at the dreadful food that went by the name of oat meal.

'You no what I'm actually not that hungry after all and seeing as I'm running late I don't have time for food after all.'

'What?'

My mother sounded confused as i headed for the door and grabbed my bag. I was out the door before she had time to leave the dinning room.

I hurried down the road. When I stoped I felt my stomach twist. I didn't want to walk to school not on my own not after last night I was still shore up a bit. I was yet to know what had happened and I had decided now that I didn't want to know.

'Hey, your Lilly right?'

I quickly turned to see a car had pulled over beside me I looked at the person who had spoken and my draw dropped.

'Um, yeah I think, I mean yeah'

Oh gosh I was making a complete idiot of my self.

'Ahah do you want a lift I'm Ashton Newmoor'

'Yeah I know and um yeah I would love a lift'

Oh my days this can't be happening it can't be. Ash thee Ash the one and only. This was the Ash that I had put make up on for and tried so hard to get to notice me and he had noticed me! I can't even!

'What you waiting for get in then'

'Oh um yeah'

I opened the car door and sat in the passenger seat. He pulled away from the curb. After a few minutes he finally spoke to me.