mad at Sam/ please wake up

Colby's P.O.V

'We're leaving'

'We only just got here and we haven't finished are drinks'

I was so feeling my anger coming out and this wasn't the right place. So I left I walked out the café and headed for the car.

I slammed the car door shut and ran my hands through my hair.

What has he done. I couldn't quite belive Sam had actually done it but what hurt me as he had lied to my face. He had said everything was fine. I knew something was wrong I mean I new he had been sneaking out when he thought I was asleep but I never assumed something this big would have happened.

Within a few seconds Sam joined me in the car u refused to look at him. I wanted him to know that I was really hurt.

'Colby please I'm sorry'

'Why didn't you tell me Sam I could have helped you'

'Know I should have said something but it was just you were so proud of me and I knew if i told you the truth it would ruin every thing'

'So you lied'

'No-'

'Yes Sam you lied'

I cut him of and started up the car engine and pulled away.

I looked at Sam I was about to say something when...

'Colby!'

Sam shouted at me I looked at the road I quickly turned the car avoiding the lorry but as the car span round I didn't have time to brake for a second time and I hit something...

No wait someone.

Suddenly before I could think properly Sam had jumped out the car. I climbed out of the car and looked down at the pail limp girl I had hit.

'Lilly' Sam went to toutch her but I healed him back.

'No Sam leave her'

'I can't not agian'

'No listen Sam we have to go before the cops get here'

'No I left her once and I couldn't forgive my self I'm not doing it again'

'I said leave her Sam'

I had always saw Sam as the weaker one but he was really pushing hard against me. He was desperate to get to the girl. I didn't understand why she was the reason he was in so much trouble.

'No'

I dragged Sam away in the end he gave up trying to struggle and came with me. I did feel really bad and deep down I wanted her to be okay bit I knew if she was then it wouldn't be good news for Sam...

____________________________________________

1 month later

Lilly's P.O.V

I don't know where I am.

I can't open my eyes. I can't speak, I cant move.

I'm frightened I have never been this sceared in my life. I can here people talking sometimes as though there in the same room as me. I don't know what there saying sometimes I can recognise there tone of voice like my mother. I didn't know of she is talking to me or not it didn't know what she is saying I am only guessing that it's my mother truthfully I didn't know.

I can't remember how I got here I try so hard to remember or to work out where I am but I can't focus and I keep blacking out and when I wake up I don't remember where I am. I didn't know where I am. My body feels so heavy yet I didn't know why.

Where am I?

____________________________________________

Max's (Lilly's brother) P.V.O 

My mother spent enough night at the hospital by Lilly's bed she said we shouldn't leave her alone. She has this idea that Lilly will wake up if we keep seeking to her but it has been a month now and nothing. I want Lilly to wake up and things to go back to normal but I don't no if they ever will.

I feel sick at the thought that Lilly may never wake up. I can't stand the idea of it. I had a dream the other night and it was so terrible. I dreamed that Lilly had died that we went to here funeral and it made me so sick. The idea of it all made my stomach twist.

No she wouldn't die she couldn't I didn't no how mother would cope. I had to brake the news to my mother that there was no sam the boy who Lilly had said was her boyfriend. It had broken my mother I would have never told her but I had to because I found her going through Lilly's contacted list searching for Sam and not finding his number she wanted to tell him what had happened but there was no Sam.

I almost wished there was maybe he could wake her up.

I got dressed and got in my car heading to the hospital.  When I got there I headed onto Lilly's ward. When I opened the door I saw my mother fast asleep lead on Lilly's lap I felt a tier role down my check. My mother and Lilly looked so peaceful as if they were both just asleep.

But Lilly wasn't...

I walked over to my mother and tapped her on the shoulder very lightly.

'Oh hey sweetie'

'How is she'

'We you know she hasn't said much'

'Forced a smile trying not to brake down and cry. I had to stay strong for my mother. Dad wasn't here he had gone back up London to work he had took a week of just after Lilly's accident and then gone back to work. Her was heartless how could any man do that leave his family when they needed him the most to go back to work.

'Why don't you go get your self  a coffee you look as though you need one I will look after Lilly are let you know if any thing happens'

'Okay I could do with your caffeine'

She walked put the door but a second later piped her head back in.

'Talk to her Max she needs her big brother and she can here you. I read about it try and talk to her she might respond to you'

I waited for a few minutes after my mother had gone and then i tried to speak to Lilly bit it didn't work I felt stupid what could I possibly say.

'Hey sis it's me Max. Um I don't really know what to say. Um how are you? Such a stupid question I mean it's not like your gonna answer is it. Oh come on sis this isn't fair you no i such at speaking. Why won't you just wake up? You have had a proper lie in don't you think it's time to wake up?'

I stopped I couldn't do this I felt so stupid.

'Please if not for me for mum she needs you she really dose please'

____________________________________________

I couldn't think of a name for this chapter :b