Chapter 1: Monsterous Start

School was out for the summer and everyone was happy and ready to enjoy their 3 months of vacation and fun in the sun. However one student will have her life changed forever. Her name was Nika Aoi, she always thought she was normal in till one morning. She woke up to find that she had claws. She screamed and ran to the bathroom mirror. When she got there, she didn't see any claws, which was strange. When she was relieved, she was covered in a blackcloud. And the claws came back, along with a set of horns and fangs. She passed out after seeing what she became untill her mother caught her. She looked at her in shock, and then realized it already happen. She brought Nika to her bed and she sat down next to her. Then Nika woke up, to her surprise her mother wasn't freaking out at her new form. In fact she looked like it was suppose to happen. "Mom, why aren't freaking out?", Nika exclaimed out loud. I look like a total monster, she exclaimed. I know sweetie, it's time you knew the truth, her mother said. Your not normal, your only half human, your other half is oni. And and the reason is because your father is a human, and I'm an oni. Nika looked at her mother in shock and confusion. What's an oni, she asked her mother. An oni is a form of demon that can shape-shift and use the powers of darkness, her mother explained. However, I'm a really rare kind of oni that can be born to already look exactly like a human. Nika was in shock and terror after hearing all of that. What am I supppse to do now, I might transform at school, everyone's gonna freak out and call me monster, Nika thought while panicing. Don't worry I already arranged something for a case like this. It was bound to happen sometine soon, so I filled out an application to send you to a new school. A school made for monsters, half monsters, and partly monsters. It works like any other school, but they'll give you lessons on how to control your powers. It starts as soon as the summer ends, just don't let your brothers find out your secret. I'll try not to mom, nika said. And don't worry they have a good record of having good and well behaved students, her mom told her. You'll fit right in, she assured her. Okay, she replied. Looks like I need to wait, and see what happens, she thought to herself. Hold on, what about valt and toko, aren't they also half oni, she asked in realization. Well about that, they're not like you, they don't have enough oni blood to have powers, so they'll still attend human schools. But you have enough oni blood to have powers, so there's a difference.

To be continued..............