VIII

IM SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLING YALL☹️!

JAY POV
After seeing sky at IHOP with dude I just knew I couldn't let her walk out my life.. I miss her bro
she was my Bestfriend before anything.. that's why when dude said he was her Bestfriend I just laughed. Me and crystal was riding in the car. "You miss her or something?" She asked out of no where.

Me and crystal are NOT together. She just my fuck buddy. Yea I saw the messages between her and sky. I treated her ass and kicked her out. But the next day she came in and gave me some head.so...I forgot about it.

I looked at her then back at the road. "Helloooo you acting like you can't hear me" I clenched my jaw. "Aye look you is not my bitch so stop acting like you is.. that's my baby mama ofc I miss and love her" before she started to yell I got a ft.

Before I can answer crystal grabbed it. "Why tf is she calling you?"she asked as she answered I heard ej "Aye shorty put jay on the phone" he said "sorry he's busy" she said then hung up. I don't know what got into me but I smacked her ass.

She held her face and started crying. "Get out" I said pulling up In front of her house. "I hate you" she said crying. "So bitch I don't give a fuck" I said she slammed my door and I pulled off "stupid hoe" I said as I called sky back. "Yooo she good?" I asked

"Aye get down here she going into labor" Ej said "bet" I said and drove to the hospital. Pulling in went to the front desk. "Sky Williams" "she's on the 4th floor 411" the lady said I got on the elevator and walked to her room. To see ej, his gf and dude Sky was with.

He was sitting by her bed and ej was sitting on the other side holding her hand. She was sleep. "Aye watch out" I said to dude he laughed and looked back at sky."Aye chill OnBro y'all both my homies we not about to do this" Ej said I laughed.

"Jay" I heard sky say lowly we all looked at her. "I'm right here" I said walking up to her bed. "Doctors said she 8 cm so she about to be having In in a couple of minutes or so" I nodded "can everybody leave real quick I wanna talk to jay" sky said I was shocked.

"We'll be right outside the door if you need us okay?" Dude said she smiled and nodded at him he kissed her forehead and looked at me then walked out. I laughed. "Bestfriends my ass" I said to sky. She rolled her eyes. "I wanted you here because this is your child as much as he is mines.. please don't start any drama" I sighed.

"How am I not when he kissing on you and shit" I said she sighed again "jayshawn you are not my boyfriend ok? Stop acting jealous he's just my friend that cares about me" "well I was just a friend too and now look at you.. bout to have my baby" I said

"Jay please I nee-" she stoped and started breathing loudly "you okay? Want me to get a doctor?" I asked her. Breathing slow'd down "no it was contractions they coming faster" I went and sat by her and grabbed her hand.

She looked at me like I was weird. "Look Sky.. I miss you okay? I miss us.. I know I made a promise and I fucked yo but I wanna change.. I wanna show my son the right way of treating a women.. please give me one more chance I'm not complete without you"

SKY POV
Hearing jay say that really meant something to me.. of course I missed him.. he's my world. But he hurt me and I don't think I can put myself in that predicament again. I sighed "jay you know I love you.. you giving me the best gift I can ever have.. but you hurt me" I said starting to cry.

He wiped my tears "I'm sorry I ever hurt you.. you didn't deserve the way you were getting treated and I want to show you there's more to me then a lying ass nigga.. I wanna have my family back please" he said I cried harder "you never lost us" I said and kissed him.

"I love you sky.." jay said "I love you too" I said smiling. I felt complete again.. I honestly was still stressing on The fact that we really weren't together that I didn't realize how much I missed my family. "What happened to crystal?" I asked he chuckled "don't worry about her she's the least of my worries. I kicked her ass out my car before I came here" he said

I smiled and kissed him again this time being interrupted by a big ass contraction "ughhhh I think he's coming" I said pushing. It's like that's all I could do was push I felt him coming. I had gotten the epidural so it wasn't as bad but they still was sooo much pain. Jay got up and ran outside "she's in labor" he yelled at doctors they ran to my room.

Ej, Corey and summer come in. "I'm right here bestie it's go be okay" she said I was so happy the people I cared about was here. Jay held my hand as the doctors held my legs up telling me to push. I cried because it was so much pain. "Ughhhh" I said pushing

I was glad that me and jay worked things out. We have to build trust again because I don't trust him not one bit but I really do love this boy with everything in me. I squeezed jay hand. "It's go be okay bae I promise" he said everybody looked at us "bae??" They all said at the same time.

I cried and looked up at jay "I hate youuuuuuu" I said crying. He chuckled "I love you too" he said and next thing I heard was "he's hereeee" before I fainted

3 hours later

I woke up to see jay pacing and ej sitting next to my bed. Corey was sleep in another chair. "Why y'all look sad?" I asked they all jumped up "sky omggg" I looked confused "what happened? Why y'all acting like I was dead?" I asked,jay sighed "we thought you wasn't go make it you wouldn't stop bleeding" he said I sighed he came over and kissed me "I was scared man don't do that to me" he said ej and Corey looked confused.

"What's going on?" Ej asked looking at me with an eyebrow raised. I looked at Corey he looked pissed. So did ej "we work out our differences we thought it would be better for Kaiden to have his family together.." I said ej chuckled "Ight if he hurt yo ass again don't come crying to me and jay hurt her again on my mama it's that" he said sounding mad as hell.

"Whatever makes you happy I'm happy.. you know I'm here for you lil mama" Corey said I smiled because since I met him he always been by my side. Ej laughed and walked out. I pouted and started crying. "Ima go see if he straight" Corey said walking out.

"I didn't think he would react like that.." I said crying. My brother is my heart and I don't want our bond to be messed up because I'm back with jay. I know he wants what's best for me and I know he think that jay is bad for me but I love him. Jay held my hand "he will get over it he's your brother he can't stay mad at you" all I could think was ... or can he?