X

IM SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLING YALL☹️!

SKY POV
I was sitting at this ice cream shop with ej he was holding Kaiden. I just watched them. He laid him down right in his arm and said. " you know I love you sis.. I just don't want you to get hurt again then you have to be crying to me and Corey or summer" I nodded

"I love you too and I know but you have to understand I really love him.. he gave me a child and I don't want Kaiden to grow up going to my house to his...I'm willing to forgive him to give my child a better life" I said he nodded "I get it it's fine I shouldn't have did allat at the hospital" he said

I smiled.we were getting ready to leave because king was getting fussy. "Ight sis text me when you make it in the house safe" Ej said. He kissed my cheek , "I will" I said he coo'd king and said his byes then put him in his car seat for me.

We went our separate ways and I called jay. He didn't answer so I got annoyed pulling up to the house I seen his car here so I was confused.. I became pissed when I seen a unknown car parked right in his driveway. I grabbed Kaiden and walked towards the house.

Walking in with the meanest look ever it softened up when I seen somebody I needed to see. "AHHHHH YOU BACKKKKKKKKKK" I said screaming giving king to jay and jumping on Layla. "I misseddddd youuu bro omg" I said still hugging her. She was laughing as she hugged me back.

"You know I had to touch down to see my nephew.. and you ofc" she said "girllll we got so much to catch up on literally" I said "naw fr" she said washing her hands to hold Kaiden. "So what's going on with you two?" She asked me and jay looked at each other then looked away.

"Girl yo brother is a thot.. he cheated on me multiple times more then two times and he just a lame" she laughed "but y'all created a beautiful baby boy omg he's soooo gorgeous" Lay said I smiled "naw fr tho boy why is you cheating on her? Do you not see what you have at home?" She asked

"Apparently he dont" I said he looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "I didn't realize at first but now I do and I'm not go fuck that up" he said mean mugging me. I rolled my eyes. "Wellll Sky you wanna go to the movies or something??" I smiled "yea jay do you mind having king??" I asked

He nodded and said "yea I know how to be a father to my two week old FIRST child" sarcastically. "You'll be fine he's a good baby you know that.. I taught you how to change diapers and his bottles are already made" I said

He nodded. "He probably need a change but after you do that he should be ready for his bottle so he'll be sleep in like a couple of minutes" I said "okay bye give me kiss" he said I gave him a kiss and we left. Me and Layla was in the car listening to Megan Thee Stallion cash shit.

I was driving and I seen Layla making a snap "yea I'm in my bag but I'm In His too" we said together in the snap. We was to hyped in the car just listening to music and making videos, Ian have this much fun in a while since I been pregnant. "Let's go to the club...I can just tell jay we going to the bar" she smiled "betttttt"

JAY POV
sky blew me telling our business.. I know that's my sister but she don't need to be bragging to mfs that I cheated cause now it looks bad on her. I was laying down on Instagram with king on my chest sleep. I decided to watch people stories and stopped at Layla's.

Her and sky was acting a fool and it haven't even been a hour yet.i sighed and called sky trying not to yell at her cause my son was sleep. She didn't answer so I called again getting aggravated. "Yea ?? Is he okay?" She asked "man you know he okay why the fuck you shaking yo ass all on Instagram" I said

She said something to somebody in the background "yes thank you.. boy what are you talking about?" She asked playing dumb "man get yo stupid ass home I'm not playing with you and tell Layla fast ass I'm whipping her"

She laughed "boy we is grown and you still in the dog house" she responded I nodded "bet" I said and hung up on her. She got me fucked up OnBro I sighed and put king in his bed. I called up ej. "Yo?" He answered

"Aye let's pop out or something I mean we can just smoke I got lilman with me" I said "where sky?" He asked "out With Layla acting a fool she left me on daddy duties" I said he laughed "bet come to my crib" I said Ight and hung up. I took a quick 15 minute shower and got dressed.

I put king on a nike jogging outfit and put him in his car seat. 10 minutes later I was at his spot. "Yoooo" I said shaking him up. "Wassup bro what you been on?" He asked I sat king down on the couch and said "shit just laying low with king".

He nodded , "that's good .. let me hold him rq" he said "nigga did you wash yo hands?" I asked he stood up to do so "you and sky ass always asking that shit" he said I chuckled "because nigga them germs and shit we don't need him getting sick".

He nodded and grabbed king "yea I understand sometimes I wish I had a baby summer ass on birth control" he said I laughed "damn but I mean she is young mf" just as I said that she came downstairs in some little ass shorts and a croptop.

"I heard my name..." she said she looked at me with bedroom eyes then back at ej. I raised an eyebrow cause ain't this bitch sky Bestfriend.. I keep telling this girl stop putting that title on everybody. Ej looked like he wanted to smack her ass.

"Mann take yo ass upstairs and put on some clothes.. " he said trying not to wake king up. She rolled her eyes "I didn't know anyone was here" she responded. "Yes you did I told you ass he was coming and you changed you did not have that shit on"

She sighed "okay" and walked back upstairs Thinking I was go look at her ass I just laughed and looked at my son. "His ass stay sleep for hours" I said. Ej looked down at him "he just drunk of milk" he said laughing. I chuckled "Hell yea let's roll this blunt up tho". As soon as we flamed up sky started blowing up my phone. Aw shit here we go again.