I

IM SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLING YALL☹️!

SKY POV
"Bae can you please go give me my strawberries?" I asked "yo ass need to hurry up and have my son" he said I rolled my eyes. Me and jay have not been on good terms since I been seven months pregnant. I'm now eight. I sometimes cry because I be thinking maybe he just want his child and he's done with me my feelings literally hurt, I try to be calm about things and ignore his behavior, but enough is enough.

"What did I ever do to you? Yo ass act like you hate me now you don't even touch me or even kiss me anymore" I said starting to cry he sighed "sky here you go with this bullshit man you make it seem like I'm just a bad ass boyfriend" he said

I just laughed I wasn't about to argue with him.. especially when I've been having contractions and might go into labor early. I just got up and went upstairs. Going to the bathroom I cried I locked the bathroom door because I didn't want to be bothered with him.

I stopped crying after 6 minutes and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked sad but I still decided to take a picture because baby boy was getting so big.

I was little to be eight months but I was little as hell when I was born so I wasn't surprised

I was little to be eight months but I was little as hell when I was born so I wasn't surprised.i was getting maternity pictures took today so I was so excited, I told jay about it and he acted like he saved the date... let's see if her remember which I know he's not.

I was starting To get dressed, when jay wasn't here as usual.. he always claims to be busy but be at the trap "hAnDlInG buSinEsS wiTh mY brOthEr" that was his excuse every time but when I ask ej he says he not even at the trap.

I knew jay wasn't at the trap, because he only go there wen it's meetings or a trip with my brother. I've been having a lot of contractions to just be eight months which was too early but I know that my baby will be healthy.

Jay called me I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my purse, phone, and keys and headed to my truck. As I got in he called again, I answered this time "what?" I said I to the phone "mann stop playing wit me what you doing?" he looked high I raised an eyebrow "where are you?" I said driving as I put my phone in my lap. "Mann I'm out , why?" I laughed and just hung up. He kept calling but I just put my phone on DND.

Getting into the building I was kind of upset and pissed off that jay even forgot about the maternity pictures. "Hiiiii omg your so beautiful in person" a lady said I ignored jay bs and smiled "thank you so much" I said as I shook her hand. "No father today?" I sighed "umm actually...no I decided to take the pictures alone just me and Kaiden today" I said rubbing my stomach.

The lady smiled "okay so the first picture you have to be naked" she said I raised an eyebrow and chuckled "what?" She just looked at me "you have to be naked love but you won't be exposed it'll be beautiful girl" she said I trusted her and went into a room where I had to take my clothes off ..

After I was completely naked I put on a robe so the makeup artist and hair stylist can touch me up I was lowkey still upset but I was happy to be taking these pictures. I checked my phone and I had 20 missed calls from jay and 100 messages, I rolled my eyes and put my phone down.

JAY POV
Me and sky relationship been so rocky. I just been bored, not having sex, she always wanna just lay down and eat fruits, she never wanna go out I try taking her on dates and everything. I understand she's pregnant but I just can't keep being a damn house husband , lol

I know I gave her a promise ring and made a specific promise to her but... I broke it and now I just don't know what to do tbh I want to tell her but I know she won't forgive me this time.. I guess I have to lay it low and see how things go...

I had got a reminder that today was the day we take our maternity pictures. "SHIT" I yelled getting up off this stripper hoe couch I had met. "What's wrong baby?" She said tryna rub all over my chest I moved her hands and threw my shirt on and left.

I called sky back to back to back and she kept declining my shit, I kind of figured she was mad especially after I called her like I just didn't gaf. I'm fucking up man I said I drove to the building and when I got in the lady said the pictures been over a hour ago.

I called sky one more time while driving back to the house. She finally answered "what?" She said sounding like she was crying. "Wya?" I said "don't worry about it.. your different jay.. I don't know who you are anymore" she said crying again as she hung up. I felt so guilty.

I drove to the house to see her truck sitting in front of the house, I got out and went to her truck since it was still on to see her head down on the wheel... she was crying. I sighed and tried to open the door and it was locked, she looked up and opened the door to get out, she walked right pass me.

"Sky I'm sorry, I forgot and I feel so guilty" I said trynna grab her arm, she snatched away from me and continued walking to the house. Getting inside she went upstairs and locked the bedroom door. I knocked "sky" I said she sniffled and said "what jay" I sighed "I'm sorry"

She didn't say anything back so I just decided to go to Chick-Fil-A and get her favorite meal, I then stopped at Walmart and bought her some pink roses since that's her favorite color. I got back to the house and the door was still locked. They way she was crying I knew she was sleep so I sat her food in the microwave and sat the roses on the counter and wrote a note.

I than dozed off on the couch watching golden state play. I know me going behind sky back again is going to hurt her than I'm hurting her now.. but I have to tell her. It's not fair for me to be selfish and continue and just to make her stay, I know she planning on going to college and I know she probably never gonna want to speak to me again unless it's about King.

I want to stop what I'm doing. I need too. But it's hard especially when you in your mid twenties I just still wanna have fun but have a chick. I know... stupid right? I know it's not hard for me and that's not an excuse but I'd rather be single than to hurt someone I love.