III

IM SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLING YALL☹️!

SIDE NOTE: TRIGGERED IS MY SONG😭 BE FEEING IT ON A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL

SKY POV
I woke up feeling better than I did yesterday..ej really made me feel better. Although I was still upset I took what ej said to heart and I start my classes next month when I give birth. I went into the kitchen to see $300 on the counter I smiled and texted Ej "thank you brotherrrrrrr❤️"

Summer said she had some stuff she wanted to do with me, to get me out the house of course.  She texted me "outside" walking out side I had on a romper from fashion nova I took a quick picture in the bathroom and threw on some fur slides

  She texted me "outside" walking out side I had on a romper from fashion nova I took a quick picture in the bathroom and threw on some fur slides

"Bestieee baeeee" summer said all happy I gave her a weird look. "Girl why you so damn happy? Got some dick?" She laughed and said "duh hoe" I shook my head and said "where we going? "Well first we going to get our toes and nails done" I nodded and looked at my nails "yea two of my nails came off yesterday" she chuckled.

Jhené Aiko triggered was playing and I song every part feeling that shit. "Might catch a case in this bitch don't let me catch you face to face in this bitch" me and summer sung. Then my favorite part came up and I yelled it "IM TRIGGERED WHEN I SEE YOUR FACE..TRIGGERED WHEN I HEAR YOUR NAME.. TRIGGERED I AM NOT OKAY YEAH YOU NEED TO STAY OUT OF MY WAY"

Summer looked at me "bitch stop yelling damn I felt it to" we laughed and made it to the nail salon called "tj nails" we were there for about 30 minutes because summer ass couldn't figure out what color she wanted plus it was crowded. We then went to get something to eat then went back to her house.

"Hey ma" I said hugging her og (og in Chicago is a slang for saying mama or mother). "Hey pretty what you doing here?" She asked I sighed "break up so summer made me get out the house" she nodded "good we don't need you or baby Kaiden to be stressed okay?" "I know that's right" I said

Walking upstairs summer og said "summer yo brothers here" I never met summer brothers because every time I'm here they out selling a drugs and stuff so I guess she warned us. "Ughhh okay" summer said sounding annoyed. We walked in summer room and I decided to go live on Instagram since I looked fye in my fashion nova.

Hella people was starting to join already "hey y'all, y'all like my nails?" I said showing my nails to the camera. A lot of people was commenting heart eyes and "baby bump😍" summer had changed into some shorts and a tee. I laughed "ooouuu ej joined hey big bro" I said laughing.

Summer got in the camera, "hey daddy" he commented "hey daddy my ass😡get off live wearing them little ass clothes" everybody in the comments was laughing. We was interrupted when one of summer brothers came in "aye summer you seen my ligh-" he stopped and looked at me.

"Aye von I found it" her other brother said and he left out. Summer rolled her eyes and we looked back at the camera. "Girl they is so annoying literally" I chucked I can tell. We ended the live and me and summer was watching a movie. "I wanna go home to get some clothes come on" "girllll you can wear some of minessss" I laughed.

"Bitch my booty bigger than yours and I'm pregnant remember?" I said she looked slow "aye chill, but you right come on" we paused the movie and put on our slides. "Ma I'll be back we going to get sky some clothes" she nodded while she was cooking in the kitchen and we left.

DAVON POV
my name is davon but I go by von I'm the oldest and my brother mike the second oldest he is 20. I'm 22 years old. I got a younger sister named summer who is 18. I'm a drug dealer, and in a gang. Ion really fuck with mfs I'm nonchalant as fuck.

I be out with mike trynna make some money for summer and my og, but summer got her a lil boyfriend who a kingpin and I wanted her to use him. Of course she fell in love and gave that nigga her virginity, that shit made me wanna kill him, and I still never met the nigga.

Me and mike was in my old room at my og house smoking. When we heard out og talking to somebody. We knew it was summer but we heard a unfamiliar voice. "Probably one of her friends" mike said hitting the blunt and passing it to me. I nodded.

"I wanna see how shorty look" I said mike shook his head "bro yo ass got a Bitch" he said I shrugged "so?" I said he took the blunt from me and hit it I stood up "Ight don't smoke all my weed bro, I'll be back" mike nodded his head and continued hitting the blunt.

I walked towards summer room and put my ear to the door. "Ooouuu ej joined heyyy big bro" I heard the voice say then I heard summer. "Heyy daddy" I raised an eyebrow. "That's probably summer boyfriend sister" I had a plan. I walked back to the room.

"Aye mike I know who summer in there with." I said he raised and eyebrow... "who?" He asked and he passed me the half gone blunt. "Summer lil boyfriend sister I'm guessing I was listening in on the door" he chucked "and how you know that's the sister?" Because I heard her say "ouuu ej joined hey big bro" 

Mike laughed "shorty that's probably just her play brother yo ass really wanna know dude" I looked at him with a mug " nigga no I don't but if that is his sister maybe I can get close to her, you know.. to get to him" mike shook his head "yo ass acting obsessed with a nigga who don't know you exist"

I shook him off and went in summer room to see how shorty look. "Aye summer you seen my ligh-" I couldn't even finish my sentence.. shorty was fine as hell I was stuck. Mike came out the room and shook his head at me "Aye von I found it" and I snapped back to reality and walked out.

"Man yo ass a retard what you seen them kissing or something?" He asked I shook my head "nawww shorty ass fine as hell but she got a baby bump" I said mike looked surprised and said "merch it" "on my granny" I said "summer hanging with pregnant mfs now? That's probably why she not no virgin" i started to think about that.

30 Ɱinites Later

I went downstairs to see my og cooking and and paused movie on the living room tv. "Ouuu ma what you cooking?" She looked behind her shoulder at me and said "boy don't worry about it I'll tell you when it's done" I sighed and looked back in the living room. "Where summer?" I asked being nosey. "Her and her Bestfriend went to get her some clothes.

I nodded. "She staying over here? How come I never met her?" She turned around "why you worried about us she staying here tonight and because you never come over to see me or summer like that." I ran my hands down my face "I be busy ma but ima come over more I promise". That's when summer and her thick ass friend came back In the house. Man this better be shorty sister.