XIV

IM SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLING YALL☹️!

SKY POV
I was so frustrated and annoyed I woke up to get ready for my classes and jay wasn't home.i was blowing up his phone for it to just ring.i sighed and went to see if Layla was here or out somewhere she was actually on the couch which made me happy. "Layla can you pleaseee watch king for me I gotta get ready for school I'll pay" I said.

"Girl you don't gotta pay me to watch my nephew gone ahead" she said "thank you soooo much babes" I said as I ran up the stairs and got dressed. I wore this cute tight fitted skirt with a leotard. I put on my white Air Force ones with the outfit and grabbed my keys to leave.

Making it to the building I bumped into alexis "heyy girl why you look like you rushing" she said I sighed "girl I am my boyfriend wasn't at the house this morning and I had to watch our child and get ready at the same time" I responded.

"Girl that's sick I would've cursed his ass out" she said. I nodded as we walked to class. Making it into the class on time my phone started to blow up by Jay.

Baby daddy🥰🙄: I'm sorry

Baby daddy🥰🙄: I forgot you had school baby

Baby daddy🥰🙄: I forgive you for what you done😓

Baby daddy🥰🙄: I think I fucked up man.

"Damn girl you better answer him" alexis said I called him because the teacher had stepped out "Jay what the fuck you mean you fucked up" was the first thing I said wen he answered. I looked up at alexis and she had this fake smile on her face.

"Why you can't tell me? I mean you already brought the shit up" I said getting mad as hell I ended up hanging up on him because he sounded drunk and he was really pissing me off at this point. "He seems like a handful what's his name?" Alexis asked.

I raised an eyebrow bc why tf she wanna know his name I didn't think much of it and just answered "Jay.. why?" I said she nodded and said "hmm I thought i heard that right how he look?" I was started to get curious on why she wanna know so much about him.

I showed her a picture of me him and king on my lock screen and she just laughed. "What's funny? what? You know something?" I questioned she just nodded and said no I just let it slide bc I don't have time for the drama or his ass. I was thinking about taking my singing career more serious while I'm in college so I decided to sign up for this singing group.

When my class was over I went to audition when I saw this pretty girl behind me. She tapped me and said "girl I hope we both make it cause we both are cuteeee" I chuckled and said "fr tho we are my name sky" I said introducing myself she said "I'm faith".

I nodded Thats sooo cute. She smiled "thank youuu it's like I'm the faith in your sky" I liked her creativity "yea we go be good friends." I said

JAY POV
I was sitting on the couch waiting for sky to get home when I got a call from that alexis girl I was messing Around with last night I sighed and answered "how tf you get my number" I said "I put my stuff in before you left... why tf you ain't tell me you had a child?" She said

"Cause you not my bitch Ian gotta tell you shit wtf and how you find that out?" I said she laughed "because sky is my fucking friend you idiot I can't believe you" I sighed and thought damn maybe they go to the same school.

I laughed "so what you go do? Tell her?" I asked "I was thinking about it but we have something I don't want to ruin just don't fuck up on your end I'll keep our secret" she said I shook my head. "Ain't you her friend tho wtf and nah we don't have shit Ian fucking around with you nomo bro" I said then hung up.

I rather sky know the truth then get played with. I was stressing at this point. Layla came back in with king I got up and grabbed him "hey son" I said Layla scrunched up her face "you a dumbass you know that right? Give me my nephew go take a shower you smell like liquor and ass" she said.

I shook my head and actually decided to get in the shower and get more sober. I drunk hella water trynna get this shit out my system. By the time sky got home I was feeling better. "Come here bae" I said and grabbed her. She pushed off of me and smacked me.

"I know I fucked up but I don't deserve to get left in the house watching king when I have school!" She yelled I was actually starting to feel bad. "I'm sorry.. I fell asleep at the trap once I got back from the club" I said. She smacked me again "I fuck up so you decide to go to the club and not tell me? ION BELIEVE SHIT YOU SAYING" she yelled and stormed upstairs.

"Well what about you? School was over a hour ago what was you doing huh?" I asked she turned around "I WAS AT A FUCKING AUDITION THAT I TOLD YOU ABOUT BEFORE!!" She yelled king started to cry. She came back down the steps grabbed him from Layla and went back upstairs.

I was really fucking up man. "Mhm mhm you know you can't lie to me" Layla said. I just looked at her. "Who is she? Do she know she go get jumped ??" Layla said. "Man don't go touch that girl it's my fault Ian tell her about my family" Layla put her chips down and stood up. "Ight so you ready to get jumped now? Or later?"  She asked.

I ran my hand down my face. "Layla Ian playing with you man Ian in the mood" she smacked me. "Ian playing either dumbass you always doing some stupid ass shit I'm so disappointed in both of you! Y'all got a fucking son now and still doing grimey ass shit.. Ian come down here to be in the middle of y'all drama" she said and walked upstairs to check on sky.

I just sat there taking in everything she said.. she was right we have a child now.. we can't be doing all this wild ass shit no more. Sky owned up to her wrong and apologized.. and I can't be man enough to do the same.. maybe I should just break up with Sky She deserves so much more loyalty and everything... maybe we just need space