VII

IM SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLING YALL☹️!

SKY POV
Me and Corey was at IHOP eating breakfast. He's been so nice to me. It's actually nice to have a friend that's not flirting with me and tryna get with me on the low. Me and Corey was talking. When I got a ft call. It was ej so I answered "yes ugly?" I said he laughed and said something to summer "wyd?" He asked.

I looked up at Corey and gave him a small smile. "IHOP with Corey" I said he looked in the camera "umm I see y'all been hitting it off." I laughed and gave the phone to Corey. "Yooo" Corey said. "You remember what I said right lilbro?" Corey started twisting his hair "Yeaa that's like my Bestfriend chill".

After getting off the phone with ej me and Corey finished talking. "That's not funnyyyy I cried so much" I said Corey was cracking up "how you fall off the bike and land in the bushes?" He asked laughing.

Me and Corey was in deep conversation when someone came Into IHOP. I posted a picture on Instagram and it said I was at IHOP so I wasn't surprised that's this bitch told him she wanted to come here.

That crystal girl. Ugh she was wearing a nude crop top and some blue jeans. She was cute I give a props when due . But what I don't like is that she disrespected me like that's not my baby daddy.

 But what I don't like is that she disrespected me like that's not my baby daddy

Corey turned his head to see what I was looking at. He chuckled. "If you wanna go we can." He said I smiled at him "no it's fine..." crystal looked over at us and smirked. Jay looked up and seen me.

He came and walked over "ughhh here we go" I said under my breathe "this what we doing now?" He asked I rolled my eyes "jayshawn what are you talking about?" I asked crystal laughed "I thought your real name was jay?" I smirked "well I guess you don't know him for real boo"

Corey stopped me "it's not worth it OnBro leave that shit to the birds we don't do much talking" I nodded. Jay looked at him. "You know she pregnant by me right?" He laughed as he said that. Corey chuckled. "Yea Ik about yo ass and idgaf she my Bestfriend and ion got to explain shit to you" jay laughed "bEsTfRiEnd" he mimicked.

Him and crystal sat at our table. I raised an eyebrow "um excuse you" I said. Jay looked at me. "Why you acting like that?" He asked I nodded. "Jay please don't do this you go make me late for my photoshoot. He raised an eyebrow. "Why you ain't tell me?"

Crystal chuckled. "Jay control yo girlfriend" he laughed "this ain't my girlfriend" she raised an eyebrow "um yes I am don't lie because she right here" jay nodded "you know you not let's not do this. Corey grabbed my hand "come on before you be late" I nodded and got up without saying another word to them.

Otw to the place so much shit was running through my head. I was staring out the window when I felt Corey kept looking at me. "You straight?" I sighed and nodded yes. We pulled up to the place. I took my seatbelt off and was about to get out but Corey stopped me.

COREY POV
"Look Sky I know you upset .. I wanted to smoke dude ass but i got common sense in public.. what I'm getting at is this yo photoshoot don't go in there looking depressed it's about you and lil man go in there smiling" she smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you Corey literally for everything" she said I rubbed her back and helped her out the car.making it inside I looked around to see lights everywhere. A lady came up being happy as hell.

"Skyyyyyy I'm so glad you here now." She said then looked at me. "Baby dad??" She asked sky tucked in her lips "actually no.. this my Bestfriend Corey." Shorty tried to shake my hand but I just looked at it. Sky laughed as the lady walked away "be nice" she said and followed the lady.

The lady was talking to sky. I just sat down and watched them do her hair and make up. "Okay so this time your going to be in a little one piece.. you've gotten so big since last time you was here." The lady said "yess I know right? King ready for the world" she said. After they finished sky hugged everybody and we left.

"How did I do?" Sky asked I smiled "you was fye Perioddddd" I said doing a girl voice. She laughed .. she was in a better mood then she was before. "You feel better?" I asked she smiled and nodded "yes I feel so relie-" she stopped and started breathing loudly and heavy.

I parked the car on the highway and looked at her "you okay??? What's wrong?" I asked becoming worried. "I've been getting really bad cramps but these are getting worst can you take me the hospital??" She asked I nodded and said "sky them not cramps them contractions.. I think you going into labor"

"Whattt? I'm 9 weeks early" she said breathing heavy again. I called up ej and started driving faster. "Yooo what's wrong?? You still with her?" He asked "yoo we just came from her photoshoot and she getting contractions I'm about to take her to the hospital"

NOBODY POV

Ej kneW which hospital sky go to so he hung up and And started getting dressed my "Aye summer come on I think sky in labor" ej said throwing on a shirt summer jumped up "eeee omg my god baby almost hereeeeee" she said all happy . She got up and threw on a croptop and her slides since she already had leggings on.

Ej was driving so fast "Ej calm down you acting like she's dying slow down before we do" summer said he grabbed the wheel tight and ignored her. He drove to the hospital and jogged to the front desk "Sky Williams she's in the maternity ward" the lady types on the computer and said "4th floor babes room 411"

Ej jogged to the elevator and pressed the button 4 like 12 times summer looked at him like he was slow. "I'm just excited man my nephew on his way" summer crossed her arms and kept quite. Making it to sky room ej walked in to a sleeping sky.and Corey with his head in his palms.

"She okay?" Ej asked Corey looked up " yea she 3 cm dilated so she might go into labor tonight.." he said Ej nodded. Sky woke up when she heard her brother voice. She started crying "ej" she said he walked over to her bed "I'm right here" he said holding her hand "I'm scared" she said he kissed her forehead "everything go be fine I promise.. do you need anything?" He asked

"Call jay" sky said the room got silent.