VI

IM SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLING YALL☹️!

Four weeks later

SKY POV
I was laying on my couch rubbing my stomach as I watched spongebob. I had got a notification that somebody texted me. "Hughhhhh" I said as I got up to get my phone off the table. It was Corey.

FriendFriend❤️: wyd lil girl.

Me: nothing just watching spongebob

FriendFriend❤️: awe you miss me?

I smiled me and Corey are just friends but it's nice to be cool with someone other than summer and my brother. Corey came to check up on me yesterday cause I was getting pain in my stomach again. I hesitated and texted him back.

Me: ofc❤️ you kept me company

FriendFriend❤️: awe fr?🌚

Me: yea ugly😭 but wyd?

FriendFriend❤️: shit bought to roll up this wood.

I sent him a picture of me pouting

Me: I wish I can smoke too☹️

FriendFriend❤️: 😂 you'll be straight lilman almost here .

Me: mhmm but ft me I might gts

He called and we ended up laughing and talking all night on the phone. I got a text from a random girl on Instagram. I went to check "oouuu why I'm on paused?" He asked I laughed "hold up I'm checking something" I said "Ight" he responded and continued talking. My eyebrow raised when I seen it was a picture of jay sleep in bed and the girl laying on him taking the selfie.

"Helloooo mf" Corey said "Yeaa" I responded "you ain't hear shit I said? Damnnnn" I chuckled "I'm sorry I got a text that's important let me call you back" I said "ighttt you better I'm not playing" I laughed and hung up. I texted the girl back

ItsYaGirlSky: Girl idgaf about you or that nigga gtfo.

CrystalBaybee_: well I was letting you know that's notcha nigga nomo😘!

I rolled my eyes and sent the screenshots to summer

Bestfriend👣👯‍♀️: I'll smack her ... he sad asl got bitches texting you.

Me: I'm finna cry☹️☹️☹️

Bestfriend👣👯‍♀️: bitch why?

Me: because bro 💔 he moved on like I wasn't shit to him😣.

Bestfriend 👣👯‍♀️: okay girl don't cry tho wtf you don't need him the best thing you have is my godson don't let that man bring you down. He miss you trust me.

Me: bitch I'm crying myself to sleep goodnight.

Bestfriend 👣👯‍♀️: I'm finna come fuck you up😒

Me: omg okay nvm just finna ft Corey back

Bestfriend👣👯‍♀️: see ! There you go Perioddddd pooohhh. Goodnight ❤️

Me: goodnight hoe😭❤️

I called Corey back he didn't answer. I called again and he answered. I had a mean mug on my face he laughed "Girl what you mad at?" I rolled my eyes and said "you" "why what I do?"he said "I shouldn't have to call you twice ugly" I said he did a sad face "awwwnn I'm sorry crybaby". I sighed "can you come over? I'm upset" I said "yea I'm omw" I nodded "okay be safe".

COREY POV
My name is Corey. I'm 23 and I'm a drug dealer, I met ej back when I was in high school. He helped me with money when my og was in the hospital for having cancer. She beat it. My pops passed away being a big ass kingpin. That's really how me and ej got close.. his pops and my pops was right hand mans but when my pops died ej pops killed the nigga in retaliation. He ended up being locked up.

I was pulling up to sky house. Shorty actually cool asl Ian trying nothing tho. Not that I'm scared but shorty pregnant and I know she not over her ex. She tell me everything. I texted her I'm outside and she came and opened the door for me. As soon as I walked in she gave me a big hug and started crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I walked her to the couch and went into her bathroom to give her tissue. "I thought he loved me... I thought I was something to him" she said poking her bottom lip out trying not to cry. I looked confused but knew who she was talking about.

"Aye look ma I don't know what happened but don't let no nigga that's doing him make you cry.. I know you not over the fact that he hurt you but you can't live life stuck in the past. You got a great son coming and he's going to be your future" I said she smiled and hugged me again putting her arms around my neck I placed my hands on her waist.

"I'm serious Sky.. I don't wanna see you crying .. you to pretty for that" I said whipping her tears. "You right it's just he moved on so fast and it's with the same girl he cheated on me with.. a stripper" she said laughing "like he left me for a stripper what the fuck".

One thing I learned from Sky is she laugh to make herself feel better when she cry. "That's dude lost.. he lost a beautiful girlfriend and a beautiful family that he go have to fight for" she smiled "you always know what to say ugh I don't like you" she said pushing me. I laughed "you let me in yo life and it's my job to make you happy like yo brother and Bestfriend do"

She got up to get some hot fries. "You want some?" She asked "yea and come sit down we finna watch a movie" I said she looked happy now as she laid her head on my shoulder. She gave me the remote. "Ummm you need to watch a funny movie so what? Friday?" She smiled "Yeaa that's my favorite".

We was on the part where Debo and Craig was fighting I looked down at sky who had a pillow on my lap and was laying down. She was dozing off so I cut the tv off and laid my head back going to sleep with her.

The next morning.

I woke up looking around remembering I was at sky crib. I got up and did a good ass stretch, "GoodMorning" Sky said coming down the stairs "GoodMorning" I responded. "There's a spare toothbrush upstairs on the sink" she said I nodded and went upstairs to brush my teeth.

I came back downstairs to see sky sitting Indian style on the couch watching spongebob. I came and sat next to her.i put my arm around her so she was laying on me. "You feel better?" I asked her she smiled "yea I do.. I'm happy because I'm 9 months now and get to take more pictures today" she said.

"That's good.. what time you have to be there?" I asked she raised an eyebrow and said "in like 4 hours why?" "Cause I wanna come" I said she scrunched up her face "why?" She asked I chucked "damn I can't go see my friend work it in front of the camera?" I asked being funny with it.

She laughed "noo you can come thank you" she said I nodded and got up to use the bathroom. Coming out I looked at sky who was focused back on the tv.. "let's go get some breakfast before we head to the place" I said she smiled and said "okay let me go get dressed" she seemed happier then usual.