IX

IM SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLING YALL☹️!

SKY POV
I was In this hospital bored as hell. Ej still wasn't talking to me and Corey just left from checking on me. Things are awkward between us now but I know he still try. I was leaving Today and i can't wait to just be with my bundle of joy.

Kaiden is soooo adorable and got a head full of hair.he mostly look like jay. He has his eyes mostly. Jay came in looking annoyed I guess because Corey was here. "You ready?" He asked without looking at me. I raised an eyebrow and said "umm yea" and put on my slides.

Jay put king in the car and buckled him up. I decided to sit in the back with him because I always want to be close to him. "Why you sitting in the back?" He asked I looked up at him. "Because our son is two days old and I want to make sure he's fine." I said with an attitude

"What's yo problem?" He asked I rolled my eyes "what's yours?" He chuckled "I don't have one" he responded and I said "well I don't either". The ride back was quite. Once we pulled up to his house I grabbed Kaiden and waited for jay to unlock the door.

"I gotta talk to you rq" jay said I nodded and said "let me change him first. I went upstairs and changed Kaiden diaper and clothes. He have a nursery here and and at my home. After I changed him he was so happy and smiling. "Hey pookieeee" I said tickling him.

He was so cute so I took a picture of him

I picked him up and brought him downstairs where jay was sitting

I picked him up and brought him downstairs where jay was sitting. I sat down on the couch with him and he muted the tv. "What you wanted to talk about?" I asked kissing Kaiden not looking at jay. "Give me my baby" he said I handed him king and and put my full attention on how he held him.

He laid Kaiden on his chest as he slouched down on the couch. "I can't believe we parents now.." I said he nodded and said "I want you to move back in" I thought about it before I answered "ummmm idk jay we still have to work on many things. Trust especially.." I said

He looked at me with a blank expression. " sky how we go be together with a newborn and not live in the same house" I sighed "fine I'll move back in but I'm not trusting you.." I said he nodded "I'll work on getting your trust back I promise"

It was late at night and usually ej would call to see if I'm okay.. I wanted to cry because he's my only brother. I decided to FaceTime him to see if he would answer. Surprisingly he did.. "what?" He said I started crying  "stop being mean to me I miss you" I said crying he sighed. "We'll talk tomorrow where's my nephew?" He asked I was still crying "he- he upstairs with jay".

He nodded and said "Ight ima take y'all out tomorrow ima call you when to get ready" "Okay" I responded "Ight love you sis" I smiled "I love you too" and hung up. I walked upstairs to see jay laying down watching tv. I raised an eyebrow "where my baby?" I asked he looked at me "in his nursery he sleep.

I nodded and got in the shower. I was still sore from getting 3 stitches and giving birth. I heard that it takes a year for you to go back to your normal size and not be sore anymore. I sighed and grabbed my  dove body wash. 20 minutes later I heard jay coming in. "What you want ?" I asked he didn't respond.

Next thing you know he was in the shower with me. "You forcing it" I said he admired my body. "I missed you so much" he said he pulled me close to him and leaned in for a kiss. I have him a peck and turned around to finish my shower. I left him in there and put on one of his shirts and boxers. I went and grabbed a sleeping Kaiden and laid him in bed with me.

JAY POV
I really missed sky. She left me in the shower. I sighed and was washing up. I got out to see her and Kaiden sleep. She put him in the middles of us. I shook my head and kissed her and Kaiden. I climbed in bed with them and went to sleep.

The next day

I woke up to sky feeding Kaiden. He actually a good baby I only heard him cry when he came out. She looked over at me and smiled "GoodMorning" she said "GoodMorning" I said and went to brush my teeth. I went back into the room and laid on Sky legs.

"Hey stinkyy pooh" Sky said cooing Kaiden I looked up and heard his little laughs. I chuckled. "I never thought I'll have a lil me" she chuckled and handed me him. "Yea that's your twin for real" I kissed Kaiden and he smiled. Sky got up and start picking out and outfit.

I raised an eyebrow "where you going?" She looked at me and said "me and Kaiden going out with ej today" I nodded "make sure he covered its fall so you know it's go be a lil chilly". I rolled my eyes "I know what to do with my son jay" "I'm just saying lil girl" she laughed and went into the bathroom hearing the shower run I got up and took Kaiden downstairs with me.

We watched spongebob and we both ended up dozing off. "Bae" I heard sky say I smiled. "Merch it you just called me bae" she smiled and said "shut up I'm just trynna make things seem better around here. You feel the awkwardness in the room every time we together. I nodded and looked at her outfit.

"Damn you wouldn't even realize you just had a child" I said licking my lips the only thing grew on her was her titties and ass. Her stomach went right back down. She smiled and kissed me. "Ik" but give me Kaiden I have to get him dressed. She grabbed him slowly cause he was sleep and took him upstairs.

I followed her up and watched her get his diaper bag ready. She then went over to his bed and changed his diaper because he peed and started putting him on a Jordan jogging suit she bought him. She then put him on some Jordan socks. I walked up behind her and hugged her from the back. She chuckled "move jay ima be late" she said.

I moved her hair and started kissing on her neck. "You know I love you right?" I said she turned around and looked me in my eyes. "Umm it doesn't seem so" she said I laughed and ran my hand over my mouth. "Well I do hurry up and get back okay?" She nodded and kissed me.

Then she grabbed Kaiden and I grabbed his diaper bag helping her to her jeep. She sat Kaiden in the car seat and strapped him up. Closing the door I talked to her through the window. "Be safe okay? Tell ej I said wassup" I said she nodded and gave me a small smile "okay" she responded I gave her a kiss and watched her pull off.

"So you left me for that bitch?" A voice said. I turned around to see crystal standing in front of me. "Mann get the fuck off my property before I shoot yo ass" I said. "Wowwww what does she have that I don't? You bogus as fuck jay I gave you my virginity!" She yelled neighbors was starting to come out to see what was happening.

"Man she had my child! She getting a ring that's something she have that you don't now watch out" I said she smacked me. "You go pay for this I swear bro you and that bitch" she said I choked her ass not giving a fuck who watched "you lucky you got witnesses right now or.. you would've been shot right now bitch get out my face" she started crying and walking to her car. Bitches really thought just cause me and sky was on a break we wasn't get bounce back. Tuh mfs better miss me with the bullshit.